•  Previous
  • 13(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 2017
COACHITALL Wrote:The announcement of Frankie Smith as the new HC at Bell County in basketball has to scare the Corbin fan base some what. Frankie might be recruiting some of Corbin's dual athletes starting tomorrow! He has been a winner at every school he's coached at!

What are u smoking??
I think it's gonna be a redhounds year
Not happening. Corbin is king of the region for a long while
Not to long is they don't recruit some in for last years freshmen class, they were not very good at all.
FlippedOut Wrote:Not to long is they don't recruit some in for last years freshmen class, they were not very good at all.

That group has already added kids from the baseball and basketball teams. A lot of kids from that class will contribute and have a big impact. Maybe not this year, but by next year. That's the only recruiting needed at Corbin, making sure to get all the athletes out that are in the school.
any new coaches on the staff this year for the redhounds
FlippedOut Wrote:Not to long is they don't recruit some in for last years freshmen class, they were not very good at all.

Things often change from middle school to high school, plus you combine classes.
Who was it that transferred to Whitley from Corbin?
The Outsider Wrote:Who was it that transferred to Whitley from Corbin?

Dylan Dickson. Good kid. Good little athlete.
Alcoa is a legitimate program nationwide. I remember a few years back Bell Co was a legitimate 4a championship contender and they got rocked by Alcoa pretty bad. I would love to see Corbin represent Kentucky and pull this one off though.
:howdy::howdy::howdy:Belfry Fans Between you guys and Mayfield Fans this will be my year to finally get a win. Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote::howdy::howdy::howdy:Belfry Fans Between you guys and Mayfield Fans this will be my year to finally get a win. Confusednicker:

I was really wanting this season not to go by so fast since my son is a senior but you make me want week 14 to be here now just to break your heart again Lol
64SUR Wrote::howdy::howdy::howdy:Belfry Fans Between you guys and Mayfield Fans this will be my year to finally get a win. Confusednicker:

This is your year.......to switch teams .
Is Scott Russell back on the staff at Corbin? Was told he was seen in town wearing Corbin gear. There are a lot of great coaches with head coaching experience back home in Redhound country.
HAROLD Wrote:Is Scott Russell back on the staff at Corbin? Was told he was seen in town wearing Corbin gear. There are a lot of great coaches with head coaching experience back home in Redhound country.

Yes. He was hired this week. Wonder what position he will coach?
That's a good question. What coaches on staff coach what positions?
HAROLD Wrote:Is Scott Russell back on the staff at Corbin? Was told he was seen in town wearing Corbin gear. There are a lot of great coaches with head coaching experience back home in Redhound country.

How is there any room for him on staff or in teaching?
Has greer crawled back to Dudley yet?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:How is there any room for him on staff or in teaching?

He has already been hired for a teaching position at Corbin Elementary, and I'm sure they will find room for him on the coaching staff.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:How is there any room for him on staff or in teaching?

It's Corbin, if they think he can provide something to help them win, the other stuff doesn't matter. They will make it work. I doubt we see Greer back on a Bell sideline anytime soon. But I'm hearing that Dudley and the principle are not getting alone. You never know where that might lead.
Coach Hoskins told me that Russell will stay at Knox and teach, but coach at Corbin. Scotty enrolled his kids in Corbin school district and his wife got a job in Corbin. Not Coach!
Bobcat4years Wrote:Coach Hoskins told me that Russell will stay at Knox and teach, but coach at Corbin. Scotty enrolled his kids in Corbin school district and his wife got a job in Corbin. Not Coach!

You're right, his wife got the teaching job.
Russell is coaching at Corbin
Corbin has assembled an unreal staff.
E's Army Wrote:Corbin has assembled an unreal staff.

Yes they have... it's an All-Star Lineup of Coaches

With that said now the hard part begins. That's also a lot of guys who are used to being the man calling the shots.

Have to be able to keep humility. If everyone stays humble and buys in then Corbin will absolutely thrive with such great football minds. If one Coach though goes rogue or doesn't buy in it could have a BIG effect in a negative way as well.
every Coach running to Corbin Right now Trying to Pick up a Ring . If they Pull it off this Is the Year to do it. Good Luck!
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Yes they have... it's an All-Star Lineup of Coaches

With that said now the hard part begins. That's also a lot of guys who are used to being the man calling the shots.

Have to be able to keep humility. If everyone stays humble and buys in then Corbin will absolutely thrive with such great football minds. If one Coach though goes rogue or doesn't buy in it could have a BIG effect in a negative way as well.

Don't think that'll be a problem at all. They did great last year and Russell should gel just fine.
E's Army Wrote:Corbin has assembled an unreal staff.

Just don't see it that way. They have assembled a staff with a ton of baggage. Can they be great coaches, yes, but better change from their last stint as head coaches. Both has had some issues that has gotten them fired.
PRIDE101 Wrote:Just don't see it that way. They have assembled a staff with a ton of baggage. Can they be great coaches, yes, but better change from their last stint as head coaches. Both has had some issues that has gotten them fired.

Let's talk about baggage PRIDE101: Do I need to start sharing about Coach H and things that went on at Bell with females and other stuff. Everyone on this site has baggage.
Every coach has baggage! Those that has not sinned, cast the first stone.
I'd say Corbin could beat us if the coaches played each other ours is smarter but there's are younger LOL
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:I'd say Corbin could beat us if the coaches played each other ours is smarter but there's are younger LOL

I'm sure Haddix can still sling it around. Lol
  •  Previous
  • 13(current)
  • Next