•  Previous
  • 11(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 2017
Predator/Prey Wrote:Lets see if we can settle this once and for all. Coach Haddix and assistant coaches , please explain to those that are here why you guys find it necessary to recruit kids not in your system? Inquiring minds need to know. :eyeroll:

Well since Bum county now thinks its so wrong and supposedly isn't ever gonna do it again :lmao: and the rubes up North cant find they're rear ends with both hands :moon:, somebody's got to might as well be us !!!
Predator/Prey Wrote:Lets see if we can settle this once and for all. Coach Haddix and assistant coaches , please explain to those that are here why you guys find it necessary to recruit kids not in your system? Inquiring minds need to know. :eyeroll:

:pondering:
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
Players will seek out the best opportunity for them, can't blame them. Now when adults go and hound those kids, that is wrong. Success breeds success.
chs crazy Wrote:This is high school sports at its best, here is one fan base who recruited for years and years with another fan base who would love to recruit, but couldn't convince a five year old to be a towel boy, on an Internet forum complaining about recruiting. Classic!!!

I promise you this, if Dudley recruits and you have the texts and calls that we do...I will never get on this site and deny he did it, when I really don't know if he did or not. Or will I ever make a allegations without seeing some type of evidence for the issue. :thanks:
AnswertheBell Wrote:I promise you this, if Dudley recruits and you have the texts and calls that we do...I will never get on this site and deny he did it, when I really don't know if he did or not. Or will I ever make a allegations without seeing some type of evidence for the issue. :thanks:

Which coach supposedly did this?
Ok, if you had to predict today... who would be the starting 11 on O and D? They have a great team and great depth and I personally think they will give Belfry a run for their money!
AnswertheBell Wrote:I promise you this, if Dudley recruits and you have the texts and calls that we do...I will never get on this site and deny he did it, when I really don't know if he did or not. Or will I ever make a allegations without seeing some type of evidence for the issue. :thanks:

:lame:, and again where is all this evidence that you keep talking about, oh yeah never mind we got to wait just a few more months.
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:I think most of the Belfry "posters" have been pretty respectful...and have even stated that Corbin should probably open up #1 preseason. I think both programs have much respect for the other....but.....both have some hills to climb if they want to play late November. A Healthy rivalry has blossomed between the programs. Both do their fair share of "jawing".

No none of us true Belfry fans or any of us that know anything about football thinks Corbin should be your preseason #1
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:No none of us true Belfry fans or any of us that know anything about football thinks Corbin should be your preseason #1

No one of us true Corbin fans or any of us that know anything about football thinks Belfry should be your preseason #1 either
Not to offend ,but I must say if this is the case, not many Corbin fans know much football. Belfry is and should be preseason #1
Neither one should be #1.
[quote=pjdoug]Neither one should be #1.[/QUOT.

Still have to go with To Be The Man You Got To Beat The Man and I'll be honest Pond Creek is loaded right now
I have to say that I agree with the pirate fans on this one. Belfry will and should open as the #1 team in 3a. You don't lose "king of the mountain" status just because you graduated a loaded class. Now that could all change by playoffs, depending on records and what not. I think the team with the best record against in state competition should be the favorite come playoff time.
Belfry #1 till someone beats them!!
Single Wing 77 Wrote:I have to say that I agree with the pirate fans on this one. Belfry will and should open as the #1 team in 3a. You don't lose "king of the mountain" status just because you graduated a loaded class. Now that could all change by playoffs, depending on records and what not. I think the team with the best record against in state competition should be the favorite come playoff time.

I agree but I don't guess it matters who is #1 or #2 because these two will see each other the last week of November and they will both playing there best ball then
I agree 99, it should be another fun one. I don't think we will be so outmatched like we have the last two years though. It should be a slobber knocker! I know I'm looking forward to it.
Whoever recruited the most players in the off season will be #1.
pjdoug Wrote:Whoever recruited the most players in the off season will be #1.

Lol!

It don't matter ether one of our Middle School teams could beat your high school team
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:It don't matter ether one of our Middle School teams could beat your high school team
:lmao:

It's Redhounds year pjdoug come and enjoyed the ride to Kroger field 2017 :howdy::howdy::howdy: and i'm glad to be back on BGR after a rough presidential race in 2016. Confusednicker:
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:It don't matter ether one of our Middle School teams could beat your high school team

Where I go.......
64SUR Wrote:It's Redhounds year pjdoug come and enjoyed the ride to Kroger field 2017 :howdy::howdy::howdy: and i'm glad to be back on BGR after a rough presidential race in 2016. Confusednicker:

If I can remember correctly you said the samething last year at this time kinda sounds like a broken record Lol
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:If I can remember correctly you said the samething last year at this time kinda sounds like a broken record Lol

To be correct 99PIRATEFAN I been saying it for 3 years going to bowling green. My first saying Kroger field :popcorn:
heard they was going big special addition to the coaching staff this year at Corbin Redhounds wondor who that be ?????

of course they can if they recruited players from my high school.
64SUR Wrote:It's Redhounds year pjdoug come and enjoyed the ride to Kroger field 2017 :howdy::howdy::howdy: and i'm glad to be back on BGR after a rough presidential race in 2016. Confusednicker:

Will they knock the pirates off or will you have another tear in you beer? Did you get trumped?
64SUR Wrote:To be correct 99PIRATEFAN I been saying it for 3 years going to bowling green. My first saying Kroger field :popcorn:

at least you wont have a long ride back home .
pjdoug Wrote:Will they knock the pirates off or will you have another tear in you beer? Did you get trumped?

I heard 64SUR was rubbing elbows with some Trumps a few months back...By all accounts this should be the Hounds year, but Belfry has proved year in and year out they are the best...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  •  Previous
  • 11(current)
  • Next