•  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 2017
DDP5 Wrote:Kyle Wiltjer also lost a year of eligibility for transferring. If it was enforced in high school you'd see a lot less transfers. I know they have the rule but it is rarely ever used.
Actually he didn't lose a year of eligibility he just had to sit out a year, he still got to play two years for Gonzaga after that. If you had the same rule in high school it would be a maylay!!
AnswertheBell Wrote:Really, if someone calls me or text me they will not have an expectation of privacy. I will decide what I want to do with it. Especially, if they are breaking some kind of rules. That argument will not fly with me legal or not. That is like getting harassing calls and report it, record it and the prank caller sues me??? LOL
Really you better read some of the state and federal statutes there you woo, if you are recording someone they have to consent to that recording. Granted texts messages are a gray area here, but if you record a conversation without they're consent it is AGAINST THE LAW. It may not fly with you but unfortunately for you I highly doubt a prosecuting attorney gives a flip about your opinion. Comparing your supposed conversations with a parent to prank calls is apples and oranges. I also highly doubt the KHSAA will touch with a 10ft. pole your illegal recordings as it opens up a whole can of worms for them as well.
So far so good and they want them so........must be fine. It didn't even take a 10ft pole.
chs crazy Wrote:Actually he didn't lose a year of eligibility he just had to sit out a year, he still got to play two years for Gonzaga after that. If you had the same rule in high school it would be a maylay!!

They have a red shirt year so ......high school doesn't. Corbin may have soon.
chs crazy Wrote:Really you better read some of the state and federal statutes there you woo, if you are recording someone they have to consent to that recording. Granted texts messages are a gray area here, but if you record a conversation without they're consent it is AGAINST THE LAW. It may not fly with you but unfortunately for you I highly doubt a prosecuting attorney gives a flip about your opinion. Comparing your supposed conversations with a parent to prank calls is apples and oranges. I also highly doubt the KHSAA will touch with a 10ft. pole your illegal recordings as it opens up a whole can of worms for them as well.

Only 11 states have two party consent. Kentucky however only one person has to consent and the one receiving the call has that right. But nice scare tactic don't think they would have moved on this if it wasn't so.
I'm not gonna argue with a carbon copy if you want to investigate it further look at the federal wiretap act, all this isn't is simple as your trying to portray it there are civil liabilities involved too. I'm done hearing about this so called investigation of yours, under so many assumed screen names, it's like big foot it's all you want to talk about and nobody's seen ish come of it. Face it you all done a kid wrong his parents have split and he called you on it, it's over with you lost him, don't come to any Corbin games and you won't have to see him using the scoreboard like a pin ball machine!
AnswertheBell Wrote:They have a red shirt year so ......high school doesn't. Corbin may have soon.
He didn't lose a year of eligibility though, he simply sat out a year. The original post you made said he lost a year of eligibility, like you bunch of rubes are trying to do in a certain situation!
Someone explain a red shirt year to this guy. If you read I didn't post anything about this guy in college.
AnswertheBell Wrote:Someone explain a red shirt year to this guy. If you read I didn't post anything about this guy in college.
I understand completely about a redshirt year, just because the screen name is different doesn't mean you didn't post it and it doesn't change the fact your trying to stick it to a kid just because he left your program and hurt your feelings
You are really lost in this conversation. We are talking about two different issues. Put down the brownies and ask who made them. :thatsfunn
Well enlighten me there Einstein, I'm still waiting on how you plan on getting around a federal law!!
Read!!!!!!
��
AnswertheBell Wrote:Read!!!!!!
uuuummmhhhuuummm
Well I've been reading and I just don't see how your gonna get around that stubborn federal statute without getting the piss sued out of ya, apparently if it doesn't fly with you it don't matter in court anyways. BTW do you really have a teaching degree in history, cause I sure in the he!! ain't sending my kid to Union if you do!!
chs crazy Wrote:Well I've been reading and I just don't see how your gonna get around that stubborn federal statute without getting the piss sued out of ya, apparently if it doesn't fly with you it don't matter in court anyways. BTW do you really have a teaching degree in history, cause I sure in the he!! ain't sending my kid to Union if you do!!

If your kid is ringing up the scoreboard like a pinball machine at Corbin then I doubt he will be at Union. Maybe Fla St, but not Union.
diceman Wrote:If your kid is ringing up the scoreboard like a pinball machine at Corbin then I doubt he will be at Union. Maybe Fla St, but not Union.
LMAO don't have a kid yet just sayin!!
I see now, will it be your name and number that comes up?
AnswertheBell Wrote:I see now, will it be your name and number that comes up?
:eyeroll: God I hope so I need to get paid!!!
That you may very well need. I agree.:biglmao:
AnswertheBell Wrote:That you may very well need. I agree.:biglmao:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph...=Egomaniac
I have you pegged too!!!
I agree again. :biglmao:
AnswertheBell Wrote:I agree again. :biglmao:

Confusednicker:
chs crazy Wrote:LMAO don't have a kid yet just sayin!!

Oh I guess I was mistaken. After all the inside info and how you know so much about the kid that transferred and how you knew so much about Norths coach when your from Corbin. I didn't realize just ordinary fans were given so much info from people during the court case.
diceman Wrote:Oh I guess I was mistaken. After all the inside info and how you know so much about the kid that transferred and how you knew so much about Norths coach when your from Corbin. I didn't realize just ordinary fans were given so much info from people during the court case.
:lmao: or I have inside info and I simply used google and typed in North Laurel coaches name.
DDP5 Wrote:Kyle Wiltjer also lost a year of eligibility for transferring. If it was enforced in high school you'd see a lot less transfers. I know they have the rule but it is rarely ever used.

Actually....Wiltjer DID NOT lose any eligibility when he transferred to Gonzaga. He was just required to sit out a year. He left after his sophomore year...and still had TWO years of eligibility left.
RED SHIRT YEAR, 5 to play 4. Wow, we have went over this. High School doesn't have that option.
What does a college basketball player have to do with all the cheaters in high school football?
For those of us not plugged into your area, what exactly is the situation? Someone has filed suit?
  •  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next