Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MMSC Tourney
Why are there only 4 teams in this conference??

LMS gave Warfield a good game Thursday night-officiating was PITIFUL!!!!
Most blatant case of hometown refs I have ever seen-won't argue about this one-look at the fouls per team. Warfield could push, shove,run over, whatever but if LMS even brushed by a guy-it was a foul. I'd have been embarrassed to be an official if I couldn't have at least called a fair game!:dontthink
What time is the finals today? Who plays? Where is it at?
warfield plays jc at 2 clock today at warfield
Apparently you seen different refs than i did. Warfield is the only home court that I have seen this year without refs calling for them. Warfield has always had unfair calls against them. Even one of the refs mothers were yelling at him, cause she knew it wasnt right. I do recall elbowing, smacking, over the back fouls, from LMS, where were those calls? u seem to be like the refs, a blind eye! I agree the refs dont see everything, but they dont call for WMS, that is apparent. LMS fouled alot more than they were called, a person needs to look at the real picture, not whats on the books. LMS got away with alot more than WMS!

dirty dawg Wrote:Why are there only 4 teams in this conference??

LMS gave Warfield a good game Thursday night-officiating was PITIFUL!!!!
Most blatant case of hometown refs I have ever seen-won't argue about this one-look at the fouls per team. Warfield could push, shove,run over, whatever but if LMS even brushed by a guy-it was a foul. I'd have been embarrassed to be an official if I couldn't have at least called a fair game!:dontthink