Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Laurel 81 Harlan Co. 80
Very good game
I hear they was up 10+ majority of the game. Not bad for the 9th best team in the mountains. Lol. South has 6-7 consistent scorers, and I can't think of another team in the region that can say the same. A lot harder to guard 5 scorers on the floor than it is 1 or 2.
Steele with 27 points for South. Kentucky Playmaker said earlier how good she was and was right.
HCHS led by 10 or so early and led most of the first quarter until South went on a 17-6 run.
South built a double-digit lead but it was 4-6 points most of the fourth quarter.
Great game.
Sounds like several teams have a chance to win 13th
Excellent win for South. Starting the season out right!
😬😬😬😬😳😳😳
Looks like a great game
South missed 16 fts in this one. Got to clean that up
Dr.Basketball Wrote:Very good game
i knew they were a lot better than most people thought ! This is a program changing game! I think they just might pull there region off.
I have always preached to the girls just get over the humps. Learn how to win. Last year it was Whitley clay. This year bam!! Harlan co at Harlan. Huge hump for the girls. This bunch deserves it too. 3 coaches in three years and they just keep working.
Congrats to Cards. Lot of talent. just needed a coach.
E's Army Wrote:Congrats to Cards. Lot of talent. just needed a coach.

Have plenty of coaches. Just need to keep kids from looking in stands for those"coaches"
Talent is there if parent jealousy doesn't screw it up.
Gunit24 Wrote:Talent is there if parent jealousy doesn't screw it up.

No worries there. Don't mistake passion for jealousy. Most the parents have put time in with these girls in one way or another helping them get better. They are much more of a family than it may appear. As for the girls, all you have to do is watch the joy they have playing together. 5 girls averaging double digits is proof in the pudding.
Can't win on talent alone!!!
Team is off to a good start but we're trying to win in March...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Big improvement on bench this year
HCS Wrote:Steele with 27 points for South. Kentucky Playmaker said earlier how good she was and was right.
HCHS led by 10 or so early and led most of the first quarter until South went on a 17-6 run.
South built a double-digit lead but it was 4-6 points most of the fourth quarter.
Great game.

South will e the 13 region champs for years to come. Very young group of girls that can play
The girl from HC isn't even the best in her region she signed with U.K.? The girl from Harlan independent is the best player in Harlan Co and the region