Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox central
Maybe before it's too late they could get Scroggins as new coach. Since he has stepped down at Lousiville Central. Couldn't as for a better coach. Won't happen but sure would be nice if it did.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
At the goal line Wrote:Sounds like you guys have it figured out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yup, some of these guys have no clue whats going on, but they sure think they do. You have guys who have never played the sport and think they are professionals in what should be done. The one thing I know about High School football and for that matter all sports in High school is, you don't have a pile of money sitting around to bring in a Cal or Saben. you have to find a coach that loves the sport and loves coaching. You also have to have an opening in the school system for that person. I guess Ill wait and see who they hire before i give my opinion. The one thing I can guarantee is who ever they hire these so called experts will say its a bad move. JMO
insideinfo Wrote:A few years back we had a former state champion coach apply for a job, and a coach that had Zero experience apply for the same job. Well some how we decided the one with Zero experience was the best hire. 3 years latter, and 3coaches latter our girls basketball program is in worse shape than it was when this all started if that's possible. If they will just use a little common sense. The right person will separate themselves from the rest.
That's Funny !!!! If your name is insdeinfo, then you know the Older Coach that you are referring to was 74 years old. Yes i'm sure he was a Great coach, but don't think he was the person for the job for 13-18 year old girls. To say the program has gone backwards is Hilarious!!! Under the former Coach of 14 plus years they had 3 winning seasons and only won district 3 times ? In the worst district in the state. So i hope you have better info on the football.
so anybody know or heard or been told anything official
panther nation Wrote:Maybe before it's too late they could get Scroggins as new coach. Since he has stepped down at Lousiville Central. Couldn't as for a better coach. Won't happen but sure would be nice if it did.

That WOULD be a homerun hire! He has really elevated the Central program during his tenure.
Blue&Gold Blooded Wrote:That's Funny !!!! If your name is insdeinfo, then you know the Older Coach that you are referring to was 74 years old. Yes i'm sure he was a Great coach, but don't think he was the person for the job for 13-18 year old girls. To say the program has gone backwards is Hilarious!!! Under the former Coach of 14 plus years they had 3 winning seasons and only won district 3 times ? In the worst district in the state. So i hope you have better info on the football.

I know how old he is, and he can still out coach all three of the ones that have been hired since he was passed on.
Don't forget the run off the boys basketball coach a few years back cause he wasn't playing someone's son when daddy thought he was the best thing since sliced bread.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
papagrit Wrote:That WOULD be a homerun hire! He has really elevated the Central program during his tenure.

Scroggins said he was taking a break from coaching to watch his twins play while they're in high school.
Is it too late ask Coach Russell back...
ProudPanther Wrote:Is it too late ask Coach Russell back...

Hoping Knox doesn't end up like Bell..
campbellfield Wrote:Elam would do that for 3 or 4 years since he has a kid that age...but, after that I doubt it. I only say that because it's tough when you are a head coach of a demanding program, not because I know anything about Elam. KC has had a small taste of success and it has made the fan base hungry....If I'm not mistaking 2015 was their first district championship ever?,

Knox won the district in 1975 - lost to Highlands in the playoffs
Anybody been told or heard anything
Does Knox have a coach yet?
I heard they hired last night.
Knox has a new Coach!!!!