•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry 2017
ekywildcat Wrote:Question about Sheldon Clark. They have been playing in the All A Classic. How can they play 1A in basketball and 3A in football. What am I missing?
There are no classes in basketball. The All A Classic is just a small school tournament that incudes teams with below a certain enrollment number, but has nothing to do with classification.
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:Belfry still has some open dates I'm not sure what dates they are

Weeks 3 and 7

In 2017 that is September 7 and October 5
Buc-a-roo Wrote:Weeks 3 and 7

In 2017 that is September 7 and October 5

Not to be a smart@%# or anything, but I think those two dates are both Thursdays.
Redneck Wrote:Not to be a smart@%# or anything, but I think those two dates are both Thursdays.

There are Thursday dates I just checked. I talked to one of the coaches a few days ago he said we still needed three games they might have found one since last week I don't know
Redneck Wrote:Not to be a smart@%# or anything, but I think those two dates are both Thursdays.
No, thanks for the correction, I looked at the 2018 grid.

For 2017

Week 3 - September 8
Week 7 - October 6
Buc-a-roo Wrote:There are no classes in basketball. The All A Classic is just a small school tournament that incudes teams with below a certain enrollment number, but has nothing to do with classification.

Thanks. I knew there were no classes in BB, but I wondered with their building problems if they had reclassified.
Belfry 5 in a row the playoffs come thru Pond Creek this year and these boys are focused on number 5
Two more of Belfry's seniors to play at the next level in 2017! Cameron Catron and Ray Horton will be playing for EKU. Congrats guys, you both deserve it. God Bless!
Who all are they playing in 2017
coach28 Wrote:Who all are they playing in 2017

Who?
Belfry
coach28 Wrote:Belfry
Right now we still have an unfinished schedule. We have 8 games that are certain and one that is still in negotiation, but likely.

Huntington
Bryan Station
Floyd Central
Lawrence
Pike Central
Pikeville
Johnson Central
Sheldon Clark

Cabell Midland is likely
McCreary central is going to beat belfry in the state semis guaranteed
Wrangler Wrote:McCreary central is going to beat belfry in the state semis guaranteed

Lol!
#51PirateFan Wrote:Two more of Belfry's seniors to play at the next level in 2017! Cameron Catron and Ray Horton will be playing for EKU. Congrats guys, you both deserve it. God Bless!

Congrats to those two, and the other signees. Awesome to see kids from the mountains get to play ball at the next level. Best of luck!
Belfry best Days are behind them They won't win Another Title under Heywood Who will Retire in Three Years David Jones will be Next head coach.
Wrangler Wrote:Belfry best Days are behind them They won't win Another Title under Heywood Who will Retire in Three Years David Jones will be Next head coach.

You have so much wrong with this post that it does not justify a response.
Whole lot of smoke that Belfry has their 10 game schedule now.

Cabell Midland re-upped for the 9th game and the 10th Game will be a blockbuster if the team I am hearing is correct.

Would be a long road trip for Belfry but they get a perennial big school powerhouse program who finished ranked among the Top 100 teams in America last year.
Would that be out of state EKUAlum05?
Wrangler Wrote:McCreary central is going to beat belfry in the state semis guaranteed

You are smoking crack McCreary hasn't had a good team in a hundred years what makes this next year any different I'll answer that there not Lol
I'm hearing Alcoa TN
Buc-a-roo Wrote:Would that be out of state EKUAlum05?

Out of State but not Out of Country HAHA

Out of respect for what happened last year with the Rhea County, TN game I am going to wait until it is official to throw the name out though.
COACHITALL Wrote:I'm hearing Alcoa TN

The team I am hearing would consistently be as good and often better than Alcoa if that gives any idea the level of fish Belfry is trying to reel in.
Does anyone have the rest of the dates?

Huntington-----Aug 25
Bryan Station----Sept 1
Floyd Central
Lawrence-----Oct 13
Pike Central
Pikeville
Johnson Central----Oct 27
Sheldon Clark
jgrlzz Wrote:Does anyone have the rest of the dates?

Huntington-----Aug 25
Bryan Station----Sept 1
Floyd Central
Lawrence-----Oct 13
Pike Central
Pikeville
Sheldon Clark

Pikeville is typically week 4, maybe Sept. 15th?

Not sure how the District Schedule will sort out with Floyd Central and Sheldon Clark being added.
jgrlzz Wrote:Does anyone have the rest of the dates?

Huntington-----Aug 25
Bryan Station----Sept 1
Floyd Central
Lawrence-----Oct 13
Pike Central
Pikeville
Sheldon Clark

August 25th----is that Huntington High? Pike Co Bowl? I thought Bryan Station was Pike Co Bowl game?? Definitely need some spark to that schedule. Pulling Sheldon Clark and Floyd Central into district play is somewhat of a downer. No disrespect intended. But district play has been down. LC will be better IMO......however Pike Central will not. Neither SC nor Floyd are ready at this point. With Cabell Midland in week 9 and another powerhouse being added some where else.....can only help the young Bucs. Let's just hope the injury bug says away from this team....unlike last year's squad
This is Huntington's schedule I saw on WVTAILGATE.COM. It's a VERY reliable source for West Virginia schedules.
Actually it's WVTAILGATECENTRAL.COM
Huntington is supoosed to be the PCB
Bryan Station should be an away game in Week 2
How does the loss of Barker affect the Pirates line? What grade is he in?
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next