•  Previous
  • 10(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry 2017
Again some people you can't talk to I live in Belfry but if I didn't I would drive my son 50 miles and pay tuition if I had to for him to play for Coach he teaches more than football he teaches the game of life he plus he is a living legend besides the kids you are talking about has went to school in our school system for at least 7 yrs it's not only better football it's simply better school system and I know you people like to go on to get under our skin but the truth of it is Belfry does not have to recruit if your the man kids will want to play for you I'm going to try not to spend anymore of my energy on this subject and enjoy this year good luck to all of your team pj I hope they win ever game they play this year
Kids from Knoxville don't want to come to your school. They play for better teams where they are at
Belfry fan 75 Wrote:Kids from Knoxville don't want to come to your school. They play for better teams where they are at

:thatsfunn
Belfry fan 75 Wrote:Kids from Knoxville don't want to come to your school. They play for better teams where they are at

You've lost me Knoxville ?
When a kid enters his/hers freshmen year in high school by KHSAA rules they can enter their freshmen year anywhere they chose to play sports and if I had a son who was a good football player entering his freshman year my kid would play for coach HAYWOOD at Belfry or coach Ratliff at pike CENTRAL. Both these coaches are fine men. They don't only prepare kids to be great football players but also great men in society
I was told when pjdougie was a baby the family's cat kept trying to cover him when he got near the litter box.
Confusednicker:
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:You've lost me Knoxville ?

Whitley County borders Tennessee.
Big Don Wrote:I was told when pjdougie was a baby the family's cat kept trying to cover him when he got near the litter box.

How many pirates did it take to think that up? Smile
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:Again some people you can't talk to I live in Belfry but if I didn't I would drive my son 50 miles and pay tuition if I had to for him to play for Coach he teaches more than football he teaches the game of life he plus he is a living legend besides the kids you are talking about has went to school in our school system for at least 7 yrs it's not only better football it's simply better school system and I know you people like to go on to get under our skin but the truth of it is Belfry does not have to recruit if your the man kids will want to play for you I'm going to try not to spend anymore of my energy on this subject and enjoy this year good luck to all of your team pj I hope they win ever game they play this year

tuition? they should get a full scholarship Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:How many pirates did it take to think that up? Smile

Just me hoss! I'd gladly take you behind the woodshed for 10-15 minutes if you name the spot!
pjdoug Wrote:tuition? they should get a full scholarship Confusednicker:

That's what I would do but Coach Haywood is a God fearing man he goes by the rules if he didn't would would have 10 or 12 State Championships
Big Don Wrote:Just me hoss! I'd gladly take you behind the woodshed for 10-15 minutes if you name the spot!
You wouldn't take me anywhere Little Don.
pjdoug Wrote:You wouldn't take me anywhere Little Don.

Why don't we find out?
You guys still following that tool? Imagine his poor life without having people respond to his trolling on here.
PaytoPlay Wrote:You guys still following that tool? Imagine his poor life without having people respond to his trolling on here.

I'm going to Shake & Bake this fool when he comes outta hiding!
Big Don Wrote:I'm going to Shake & Bake this fool when he comes outta hiding!

:happysmile:
PaytoPlay Wrote:You guys still following that tool? Imagine his poor life without having people respond to his trolling on here.

You didn't entertain me so I had to sign off.
Belfry is the King until someone knocks them off. They are a most definitely a hard nosed, disciplined, never give up team. They simply do better than anyone at blocking, tackling, and running the football. They deserve 110% respect with the game they play on the field. No matter who you are, where your from you had better pack your lunch year in and year out if you plan on beating them and especially at Pond Creek. I look forward to another game against them late this fall. Sayin that, my Hounds fall into the same category. They better be prepared, be just as disciplined, stay focused on 4 quarters, block/tackle and pack their lunch as well if you gonna sink that ship.
Did hazard and belfry have their 7 on 7 yesterday?
bac2369 Wrote:Did hazard and belfry have their 7 on 7 yesterday?

Yea it's was raining defense looked good offense wasn't real good for ether side
How is the O-line looking this far? I saw a twitter video and saw a kid wearing #57 that had good size and a nice frame.

This team goes as far as the o-line can take them imo.
PaytoPlay Wrote:How is the O-line looking this far? I saw a twitter video and saw a kid wearing #57 that had good size and a nice frame.

This team goes as far as the o-line can take them imo.

They got good size good speed there working hard there going to be fine there going to surprise a lot of people
Just read that 2 guys who started for Belfry last year and live in WV transferred to Mingo Central. TongueirateSho
jetpilot Wrote:Just read that 2 guys who started for Belfry last year and live in WV transferred to Mingo Central. TongueirateSho

One starter and one kid that was a freshman last year left and went to MC. Bad news that the Barker kid was in a bad wreck a couple of weeks ago where a young man lost his life.
bucslover68 Wrote:One starter and one kid that was a freshman last year left and went to MC. Bad news that the Barker kid was in a bad wreck a couple of weeks ago where a young man lost his life.

Oh no! Puts it all in perspective.
jetpilot Wrote:Just read that 2 guys who started for Belfry last year and live in WV transferred to Mingo Central. TongueirateSho

FWIW,

Only one started last year.

The other would most likely be starting this year though had he stayed.
I have to be honest the Barker kid did start but we lost a body that's about all the other kid was a good size freshman had potential but really hadn't done anything yet I'm sure they could have made a good football player out of him but we got 80+ kids out it's business as usual with that being said everything is looking really good in the Belfry Camp
IMO, both kids would have played substantial minutes and been big contributors. Barker would have seen time both ways. The sophomore to be would have been defense only.

Back on topic....Belfry will be fine. Maybe not week 1.....but give this bunch some time to jell. I know Corbin is gonna be the preseason favorite......and that's fine by me. However.....by November........I look for Belfry to take control of 3A once again...... Should be an interesting season to say the least.
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:IMO, both kids would have played substantial minutes and been big contributors. Barker would have seen time both ways. The sophomore to be would have been defense only.

Back on topic....Belfry will be fine. Maybe not week 1.....but give this bunch some time to jell. I know Corbin is gonna be the preseason favorite......and that's fine by me. However.....by November........I look for Belfry to take control of 3A once again...... Should be an interesting season to say the least.

Corbin maybe preseason favorite but Belfry still #1 in my book until they meet in late November :popcorn:
  •  Previous
  • 10(current)
  • Next