Johnson Central vs. Franklin-Simpson updates
Pulp Fiction Wrote:TOUCHDOWN JC!

Less than 9 in the game.

JC - 48
FS - 0

:redboxer:
Didn't expect this kind of beatdown
Me either. I did expect a JC win, but this is just total domination
This is one very happy Pirate fan for a great JC team.
Final.

JC - 48
FS - 0
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Final.

JC - 48
FS - 0

Amazing!

Congratulations JC Golden Eagles!
Granny Bear Wrote:I guarantee you guys that Pulp Fiction is running on the backs of the seats right about now!!!

MtnHSFootballFan Wrote:Hope somebody is taking care of Pulp and watching his BP and heart rate.

Granny Bear Wrote:I sat with him last year during this game. He gets wild!!!!!

Granny Bear Wrote:Pulp....are you okay??????

Confusednicker:

MtnHSFootballFan Wrote:Somebody check on Pulp!

skully03 Wrote:Hopefully pulp is ok. Lol. Heck of a season JC. One more half and it's yours.

#51PirateFan Wrote:I don't know Pulp, and I know his hatred for my Pirates lol, but I can tell he's a die hard Eagle fan just like the rest of us for our teams and I'm always happy to see mountain folk being able to enjoy a simple game like football and get away from life's struggles if only for a little while! Believe me when I say that I'm sincerely happy for you guys from "Johnsonville"! Go Eagles and Pulp Fiction!

Granny Bear Wrote:Beginning of 4th quarter

Are you excited Pulp?????

Confusednicker:

Hey guys.... just now getting home from BG.
Thanks for all the Shout Outs on here tonight.

My team.... MY TEAM WON!!!!!! MY TEAM WON THE 4A STATE FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIP TONIGHT!!!!!!

Most people just know the name Pulp Fiction and not the person..... which is to be expected on a discussion board. However, you guys that have never met me knew me well enough to know how much I love JC, our players and how much this state championship meant. Not only to me, but everybody else in our county.
Johnson County.... Johnsonville........ doesn't matter.
All that matters is our team showed the state how we do things. Our first ever team state championship in any sport. A school that was founded in 1968 can finally say we proudly own a team state title.

Thank you, Alex Green
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed