Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Carolina 79 Duke 73
final. Duke loses 3rd straight game.
Closer than what I thought I'd be.
Too bad they both couldn't lose.
Its a shame that Duke can lose 3 games in a row and barely move down in the rankings. If this was any other team they would be close to being booted out of the top 25, if not out.
mcfan1 Wrote:Too bad they both couldn't lose.

:Thumbs:
DUKE is the MOST overrated team in the nation
Go Tarheels!!!!
Fun game to watch!
When was the last time that they lost 3 in a row? I bet it has been a long time ago! You got to love it if you hate DUKE! LOL
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
BelfryJustice Wrote:When was the last time that they lost 3 in a row? I bet it has been a long time ago! You got to love it if you hate DUKE! LOL

The last time they lost 3 in a row was in 1996 I believe..Duke had this game won but let it slip away
That was a very entertaining game to watch. And yes it was the first time since the 95-96 campaign that Duke had lost 3 in a row. Like ESPN said, tells you how consistent they have been over the years, but this year they are verrry overrated!
I would say that Duke wil go up in the polls next week.
Benchwarmer Wrote:I would say that Duke wil go up in the polls next week.

Wouldnt doubt it a bit, Im anxious to see were they are come next week.
-STAT- Wrote:Wouldnt doubt it a bit, Im anxious to see were they are come next week.
Me to. Dickie V. will probably vote UNC #1 and Duke #2
Benchwarmer Wrote:Me to. Dickie V. will probably vote UNC #1 and Duke #2

haha, that actually wouldnt surprise me. But both teams played horrible last nite, unfortunately for Duke they played bad the 2nd half and UNC played bad the 1st half.
I remember a few years back and UNC was ranked #1. They lost at home and Dickie V. was calling the game. His words, I'm still voting them #1 baby.
Congrats UNC
Yahhh!!! Way to go UNC!
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]