Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Praise Report..... God is Good!!!!!
So many times we see threads started on here saying "Prayer Request" for situation dealing with a sports team, player or a coach.

Today.... I can say that a Johnson Central football player, #71, Jaxson Ratliff, who was thought to have lymphoma got the results of the PET/CT scans. All of the testing show that IT IS NOT cancer. It is EBV (Epstein Barr Virus) and can be treated.

The Great Physician still hears and heals His people.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
That's wonderful for that young man, his family, teammates and community!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Great news! Praise God!
Pulp Fiction Wrote:So many times we see threads started on here saying "Prayer Request" for situation dealing with a sports team, player or a coach.

Today.... I can say that a Johnson Central football player, #71, Jaxson Ratliff, who was thought to have lymphoma got the results of the PET/CT scans. All of the testing show that IT IS NOT cancer. It is EBV (Epstein Barr Virus) and can be treated.

The Great Physician still hears and heals His people.

Amen!

Great news!
The power of prayer is our greatest tool. Praise God!
So true. Hes still in control always and forever.
Amen. PTL.
Dave Diamond
Pound High School Class of '89
Union College Class of '93
U.S. Army Class of '97

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me." -Galations 2:20
Wonderful news!
Praise The Lord!

Now hopefully the Eagles can bring us back a state title to the mountains!
God is good!!!!
So glad to hear this. He was in the pray chain at our church. God is good
God is good !!
God is good
Anyone know if he was able to make the trip to Bowling Green? I seended somewhere that he would like to be with his team when they won.