Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things to Ponder
Can you cry under water?

How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?

If money doesn't grow on trees then why do banks have branches?

Since bread is square, then why is sandwich meat round?

Why do you have to "put your two cents in"...but it's only a "penny >for your thoughts"? Where's that extra penny going to?

Once you're in heaven, do you get stuck wearing the clothes you were buried in for eternity?

Why does a round pizza come in a square box?

What did cured ham actually have?

How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?

Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake up like every two hours?

If a deaf person has to go to court, is it still called a hearing?

If you drink Pepsi at work in the Coke factory, will they fire you?

Why are you IN a movie, but you are ON TV?

Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?

How come we choose from just two people for President and fifty for Miss America?

Why do doctors leave the room while you change? They're going to see you naked anyway.

If a 911 operator has a heart attack, whom does he/she call?

Why is "bra" singular and "panties" plural?
how about ponder on such things as this paradox worlds and things man now there is u summthing to ponder on pondering can b a gift or a curse depending upon what u ponder about.

Have you ever pondered on the stars and skies like some of the great Philosphers i do :-)
Nope. Just stuff that applys to me personally..
Those are some of the dumbest things that I have ever read,but very funny...lol
haha im weird i know
THanks alot bballer..
I liked the last one the best. Why is Bra singular and panties plural. I mean a girl only has one ________ but two ______. I guess we'll never know.
Haha.. I like those CTD
Forget I said this

/The Doctor
Same reason you are I guess?
I have a life and this is part of it. This is a way for me to keep in touch with home. I love being here.
As long as you love it.

@blackcatfan4life

I have what 4 posts?
But slowly rising
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:how about ponder on such things as this paradox worlds and things man now there is u summthing to ponder on pondering can b a gift or a curse depending upon what u ponder about.

Have you ever pondered on the stars and skies like some of the great Philosphers i do :-)

I'm not certain the great philosophers pondered on the stars and skies. In fact, they actually pondered on things on Earth. But, that doesn't matter, what do I know....I'm just the Philosophical Theorist here.
teflon... the non sticking stuff in the world... i mean, you can fry an egg and not even need oil. it kinda makes ya wonder though, how do you get the slickest stuff in the world to stick to a pan???
Why do they sterilize the lethal injection needle
Earth stars universe same diffrence alot focused alot on the human mind and how it worked also and y we did off the wall things such as being gay i was just asking to c if ppl pondered on things i did sorry GF.
No 15RSB, psychologists focused on the mind. People like Freud and Jung.

Philosophers concentrated on answering questions, such as what is reality? How do we gain knowledge? What is knowledge?

If you really like philosophy start by reading these philosophers in this exact order I post:

1. Plato
2. Aristotle
3. Locke
4. Descartes
5. Leibniz
6. Hume
7. Kant
wow though things you said CTD are mind blowing to a person of my mental state i will ponder these things for the rest of my life or at least till tomorrow
oooooooooops my bad GF im not as knowleged as u haha u prob knew this when u was my age but u know more now since u r in college i want to study this stuff in college
np
Can you cry under water?
Yes, just because you are in water, it does not stop your body from excreting tears.

How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?
A person who holds an office of power.

If money doesn't grow on trees then why do banks have branches?
A branch in this form, refers to an area of a business.

Since bread is square, then why is sandwich meat round?
Most lunch meats now-a-days are square. Only bologna is still round, i assume this is done because it's easier to pack the meat that way.

Why do you have to "put your two cents in"...but it's only a "penny >for your thoughts"? Where's that extra penny going to?
Your thoughts are often not worth as much as you think.

Once you're in heaven, do you get stuck wearing the clothes you were buried in for eternity?
No.

Why does a round pizza come in a square box?
It's easier to pack and stack that way.

What did cured ham actually have?
It's cured with salt. Since a goiter is caused by a salt-deficiency I'm assumed the pig had a goiter.

How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?
We got lazy.

Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake up like every two hours?
Babies often only wake up every two hours when they are sick or need something. If they are perfectly fine they will sleep no matter what.

If a deaf person has to go to court, is it still called a hearing?
Yes.

If you drink Pepsi at work in the Coke factory, will they fire you?
No. But I don't know why you would want to.

Why are you IN a movie, but you are ON TV?
A movie is a specific event. TV is an ever-present device of programs.

Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?
To see if that quarter they threw really killed someone.

How come we choose from just two people for President and fifty for Miss America?
Only two are considered smart enough. No, actually we have several to choose from. There are tons of political parties that run for the presidency. The two you are familiar with, the democrats and republicans, are not the only parties running.

Why do doctors leave the room while you change? They're going to see you naked anyway.
To prepare themselves for how bad you look.

If a 911 operator has a heart attack, whom does he/she call?
His/her neighbor in the next cubicle.

Why is "bra" singular and "panties" plural?
Where bra only has one syllable it is much easier to oronounce as a singular word.
i think weve finaly found some one in this world that has all the answers ;-)
How much time did you ponder on this GF lol.
looks like HOURS mayb even DAYS hahaha
I just posted last nite bamma, so maybe a couple hours at best.. lol