Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
BELFRY
86.49%
Central
13.51%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Central vs. Belfry (3A State Championship) 12/3
Thoughts?
Belfry stills owes them and couple and I will take them in this one 30-20..seniors go out in style..
Wouldn't have it any other way. Win, lose or draw.
Win or Lose, no team I would rather see on the other sideline than Central. Probably gonna make the drive up from Atlanta for this one.
AtlPirateFan Wrote:Win or Lose, no team I would rather see on the other sideline than Central. Probably gonna make the drive up from Atlanta for this one.

I thought I might have jinxed it at first but already had a room booked in Nashville for saturday night
Good luck to both teams. Doubt this one will be very close tho. Pirates too strong
Depends on how much Central implodes like Corbin
Belfry is def the favorite but Central is big and athletic. Plus Tyrann Scroggins is one of the best coaches in KY. Will be worth watching but I am expecting Belfry by 2 tds
No team I was hoping to see more.

I say that 100% in the sense of respect. I think very highly of Scroggins and the Central program and if these Seniors want to achieve greatness it is only fitting that it is Central they have to finish their careers with.

I also love the fact that at the start of 2015 everyone resigned to the fact that now that Boyle and LexCath was in 3A, the days of Belfry and Central were at an end.

Well lookie lookie here....
I'll take Belfry in a fairly close game. As Belfry fans and the history that these two programs have together it ought to be a great game. I'm sure I can speak for most of the Pond Creek Nation in saying that we have a great deal of respect for Coach Scroggins and his program at Central. Class act and a classy program. Best of luck to both teams.
Much respect for the Yellowjackets and Coach Scroggins. Always a battle when these two meet. I don't expect it to be much different this time. I know it won't be one sided like last year in belfrys favor. This will be one heck of game best of luck to both but Gooo BELFRY.
Depending on the WKU and Marshall game, could dates and times change? What's current starting time for the game.?
I'm not going to play around with my prediction on this one. :ChairHit:

Belfry 49
Central 14
Glad we are playing a team with class unlike the rude people from Corbin. Should be a great game. Central plays a tuff schedule and I am sure they will be ready to play. Good luck both teams but I am going with Belfry by 10.
The Central vs. Belfry state final rivalry series is the best in the state.......
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
More sequels than the Rocky movies. The stars have aligned and things are back to normal. Belfry vs Lou. Central! A classic is brewing in Bowling Green. Two top programs square off for another battle, two coaches who have so much respect for eachother and their programs. Two fan bases who have much respect and players that have eachothers respect. This will be a good one! Just to much Belfry this year!
Belfry 35
Central 13
Two great coaches head to head again
Go Pirates
Give me the pirates by 20+.
What kind of chance does Central have? Once left for dead and now at state.
35-21 Pirates
skully03 Wrote:Depending on the WKU and Marshall game, could dates and times change? What's current starting time for the game.?

Current starting time is 1pm CST on Saturday the 3rd. If WKU beats Marshall, then that will change and adjustments to the games will be announced per KHSAA...GO HERD!!
Belfry by 12. Corbin having the Pirates down late into the third has woke them up to the fact you can't just walk out on the field and expect the opposition to roll over. Corbin and Central would have been a pickim. Belfry will have to play well but are the better team.
I'll take the pirates by 21. Just too big strong and skilled up front.
Much respect to Ty Scroggins and Central. But, these Belfry Seniors are on a mission.

I'm not predicting a score, but the Beast from the East will bring #6 back home to the mountains!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Central struggled with Etown - a good but not great team.

Not thinking this game will be close unless Central somehow rattles Belfry early. Scroggins is a coach. He wins and loses like everyone else. He is not afraid to play anyone, anywhere and tho his teams get beat up some during the season, they are tougher for it.
I look for Belfry to continue this historic streak they're on and bring home a 4th consecutive title to Titletown!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
EKUAlum05 Wrote:I thought I might have jinxed it at first but already had a room booked in Nashville for saturday night
You were going to be here anyway!! Must see the Christmas lights!!
Confusednicker:

RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Depends on how much Central implodes like Corbin
Unbelievable!! I've never seen a team fall apart that badly. Makes me wonder if there was something else going on, i.e. hidden injuries.

Pulp Fiction Wrote:The Central vs. Belfry state final rivalry series is the best in the state.......
I have never seen them play; looking forward to it!!

LeeCoUKFan Wrote:I look for Belfry to continue this historic streak they're on and bring home a 4th consecutive title to Titletown!
Me too LeeCo!!
First thought is Louisville Central by 1.
21-7 Pirates.