Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Rawhide" singer dead
Don't get weepy eyed Doc, Frankie Laine -----Somewhat younger listeners may remember him best for singing the theme to the television show "Rawhide," which ran from 1959 to 1966, and the theme for the 1974 movie "Blazing Saddles."
When did Dan Akroyd? LOL! Just kidding. A little Blues Brothers joke there. Hate to hear Frankie Laine though.
I just watched Blazing Saddles again Saturday, it's one of my favorites. Sad to hear about Frankie Laine.
"Why Johnny Ringo, you look like somebody just walked over your grave."

Sorry. Couldn't resist that! Awesome Movie! LOL!
OffTheHook Wrote:When did Dan Akroyd? LOL! Just kidding. A little Blues Brothers joke there. Hate to hear Frankie Laine though.

I was about to comment on that......... HIM AND BELUSHI SANG RAWHIDE!!!!!
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
I hate to hear that.

Here I stand, the goddess of desire, set men on fire, I have this power. Morning, noon, and night, it's dwink and dancing, some quick womancing and then a shower. Stage door Johnnies constantly suwwound me, they always hound me, with one wequest. Who can satisfy their lustful habits? I'm not a wabbit...I need some west.

Everyone needs a little Blazing Saddles in them.

Younger generation!!!!!!!!!!!
What about us Wyatt??

You might want to go and check on Doc. He MAY be in the fetal position crying over this one.

OffTheHook Wrote:"Why Johnny Ringo, you look like somebody just walked over your grave."

Sorry. Couldn't resist that! Awesome Movie! LOL!

That would be my line, you may use if for a small fee. Big nosed kate ran off with my winnings.

Now back to the subject.

I had not heard this, yes those of us who grew up watching the western knew the work of Frainkie Lane and we will miss him . he was a staple of the american western.

Loved his song from Gunfight at the OK corral BOOT HILL BOOT HILL SO COLD SO STILL.

Tribe your quote of Lili Von Shtupp touches my very heart.
Was waiting on your comment Doc! Tragic news for ya indeed!
And everything else I might add my friend. I do believe you have made a nice comeback, so to speak. You seem to be over it and then some.
Well Doc, maybe you could meet Lili in her woom after the show. BTW I've almost got my billiard room fixed up maybe you & Wyatt could stop by for a game sometime.
Curly Bill is the billard player in the gang Ringo. That will be interesting for Doc meeting Lili.
Tell CB to stop by & get him a dose.