Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Talented Mayfield senior class has their first commit.
This years Mayfield class has several options for possible players at the next level. They have talents such as Arnett, Bright, Arnett, Lumson and others.

But, yesterday Mayfield had their first verbal commit of the bunch. #8, formally #42, Nick Workman has given his verbal to play for #8 Lindsey Wilson next year. So please join me in wishing this young man good luck.
Awwww...congratulations Nick Workman!!!

It's always great to hear about a young man getting help to start his collegiate career.

Good job!!!!
Congrats Nick Workman believe it or not I been following you for 4 years now. Good luck in college. :worthy:
Congrats 55. Lindsey Wilson has a beautiful field beside the road and it looks awesome.
For a small school, that is a beautiful setting.
It really is!! I look forward to seeing it everytime we drive past it.

(like going to Bowling Green)
Confusednicker:
55, is Nick going to try and play baseball there also or football solely?
It's funny that you should ask that. For many years that was his first love and a sport that he is exceptional at. His father has tried valiantly to get him to go for baseball due to him getting more attention and having bigger possibilities in that sport. But, Nick likes football more now. He could beyond a shadow of a doubt play both at Lindsey but, he doesn't want to take on that kind of responsibility with school.
mysonis55 Wrote:It's funny that you should ask that. For many years that was his first love and a sport that he is exceptional at. His father has tried valiantly to get him to go for baseball due to him getting more attention and having bigger possibilities in that sport. But, Nick likes football more now. He could beyond a shadow of a doubt play both at Lindsey but, he doesn't want to take on that kind of responsibility with school.

I can understand that. He is planning on playing baseball this spring though, right? The Cardinals should have a ton of talent returning from last year on the diamond. Granted, a lot of that talent is still young, so, they need those Jrs and Srs to play and give them some needed leadership..
Congrats to Nick. I know 55 is very proud