Poll: Who Wins It?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Paintsville
53.66%
Hazard
46.34%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville @ Hazard **1A State Semi Finals**
Hazard loses 55-42
Paintsville: 35
Hazard: 14
Nygfan106wins Wrote:Hazard loses 55-42

That's a nice thought, however the most points scored on either team was 33 on hazard and 28 on paintsville, I forsee a lower scoring game. With hazard winning by 2 touchdowns.
Skipjack Wrote:Paintsville: 35
Hazard: 14

This one will be more like it!
Go tigers!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Does Paintsville still have that good kicker?
Sounds like all those that were talking about the dominant Paintsville team that no one in 1a can compete with are now waivering.
mysonis55 Wrote:Sounds like all those that were talking about the dominant Paintsville team that no one in 1a can compete with are now waivering.

Nothing Paintsville has done has caused me to waiver. They run their offense and dare you to stop the same 6 plays. In 1A, most teams dont have the speed to match it. Raceland didnt really, but played fast enough from left to right to make the game winnable, just came just came up short. That was bc of Paintsvilles defense, they beat us upfront by being a little stronger and they covered pretty well in the secondary. Which brings me to my response to your statement 55.

I finally watched a couple Hazard's games and they are alot like Raceland, BUT, they have a RB in Smith, that runs just as hard as Bailey Walker, but with more size. Their OL is bigger and more consistent in both phases of the game offensively. Hazard is better defensively than I thought they were and its hard to go into their house and win when they are playing at a high level.

I said it in the Reg championship post game thread that I wasnt so sure that game was for "the real state championship". Neither team showed the fire and desire I expected them to show for 4 quarters.

Also, i picked against my own Rams in last weeks game. Going with my heart would be picking Paintsville this week. Going with my head Im going with Hazard.
mysonis55 Wrote:Sounds like all those that were talking about the dominant Paintsville team that no one in 1a can compete with are now waivering.

Afraid I'm not sure who's wavering? The team sure isn't. Your the only one to say No one in 1A can compete with Paintsville! There's a few that can "compete". But their here in the East! Sure not the little Beechies! Lol. Be shocked they get past Russellville!
25 hours and counting.
Hazard_dad Wrote:25 hours and counting.

Gonna be 1 PACKED High School Football Field!
I can't wait for this war to start.... I may be tired after an early morning drive to Lexington and back but should have energy for the game I hope..
For you guys and gals from Paintsville there is a lot of construction going on at the school. Parking will be a mess. The Forum is located close to the school and has some parking.
Might be a good idea to get here a little early and park.
I would think that the holler will be rockin tomorrow night.
bac2369 Wrote:I can't wait for this war to start.... I may be tired after an early morning drive to Lexington and back but should have energy for the game I hope..

I'm sure you'll muster up enough to make this one!
Will this one be televised or online?
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:I'm sure you'll muster up enough to make this one!

I hope so... Me and two of my cousins will be in attendance for this one..
Not a fan of either team but I have watched both play and I think Hazards defense will show up big in this one ! Dawgs 34 Tigers 20
It's gameday!
Dawgs !!
Game Day BABY!!!!! GO Tigers!!!
It's the day we get ALL THIS sorted out! Now LET'S GO BLUE!!!
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:It's the day we get ALL THIS sorted out! Now LET'S GO BLUE!!!

You mean let's go blue and gold. Bulldogs all the way.
Hazard_dad Wrote:You mean let's go blue and gold. Bulldogs all the way.

Who?
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:Who?

The kiddy cats will find out soon enough.
Hazard_dad Wrote:The kiddy cats will find out soon enough.

Yep! They'll find out their state bound about 9pm tonight!! :1:
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:Yep! They'll find out their state bound about 9pm tonight!! :1:

Maybe about 10pm.
Paintsville-35
Hazard-28
GO TIGERS!! Going to be a great game!
Paintsville 21
Hazard 14

Safe travels to everyone and good luck to both teams!!
Tigers 19
Dawgs 16

See ya in bowling green :Thumbs:
TigerBlues Wrote:Tigers 19
Dawgs 16

See ya in bowling green :Thumbs:

I'll be right behind ya on the Mt. Parkway!!
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next