Poll: State Semi-Finals - Who ya got?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
66.67%
Corbin
33.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry at Corbin 11/25 **3A State Semi-Finals**
pjdoug Wrote:They don't have the greatest past defense. Catholic ain't the only team that passed ball against them. any BS you might be wading through is your own. Corbin is more balanced this year and had good passing games against the toughest competition they have faced this season.

So me asking questions is BS? Please point out the BS for me in my inquiries, or is it only BS when you don't have anything of substance to add to the conversation? Nobody is arguing that Belfry's pass defense has been lackluster at times. You know what though? They've stepped it up when it matters and it's won them a few championships. We're all very much aware that Catholic isn't the only team that passed the ball against them. Johnson Central did, Tates Creek did, Newport Cath did, and a few others. Some had success and some didn't. What teams did Corbin have success passing against with their balance? We get that they are more balanced but what makes them so? More mobile quarterback perhaps? The ability to spread the defense and pick up short yardage? Long balls?
Messages In This Thread
Belfry at Corbin 11/25 **3A State Semi-Finals** - by IronMan86 - 11-21-2016, 04:43 PM