Poll: State Semi-Finals - Who ya got?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
66.67%
Corbin
33.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry at Corbin 11/25 **3A State Semi-Finals**
campbellfield Wrote:All of the insightful football post in this thread from Belfry0304:

I'm with you guys. Let's move this thing to a real stadium and we'll send down a more appropriate team next year for a stadium that size. I'm sure our 3rd/4th grade squad would love to play at Campbell Field.

Heard they're thinking of moving the game to a real stadium, any truth?

Is there a little league baseball stadium we could use? We can sacrifice the field size for the seating capacity upgrade.

The Walmart parking lot probably has more bleachers than Campbell Field.

Your parents have any kids that lived?
I just think state semi-final games should be played at football stadiums, not rec fields at the nearest YMCA.

You're right. We are a big money bunch. Can I land my helicopter on the field to avoid parking issues? Or will it blow the tiny bleachers away?

Sounds like we need to try for a 100 yard tunnel again this week...

What's done is done, just like the election!

Had no idea drug abuse was such an issue in Corbin.

Where's bcpc?

Oh wait, who cares? Maybe when his brother tells him at Thanksgiving dinner what the coaching staff is thinking about the game, he can come give us some insight.

Confident bunch of Redhound players. Maybe if they had a real head coach they'd know better than to poke a bear on social media...

I'm offended!!! Campbellfield said I made light of the drug problem in the area! I have lost family members to that epidemic.

Oh wait - It's just a JOKE. Relax, dude!! Don't you have a protest to attend or something? #Offended
When you pallbearer your brothers funeral you can decide if my jokes are funny or not.

Y'all save me a spot at the very top of the home side. Me and the crew I'm riding with will be there at 4:30 or so to wait on gates.

Appreciate that. Sorry for the one you're taking on Friday.

You voted for Hillary, didn't ya?

4 out of 5 voices in my head say go to sleep.
Messages In This Thread
Belfry at Corbin 11/25 **3A State Semi-Finals** - by pjdoug - 11-21-2016, 02:47 PM