Poll: State Semi-Finals - Who ya got?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
66.67%
Corbin
33.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry at Corbin 11/25 **3A State Semi-Finals**
Now to get back to the game I think Corbin will spread us out and try to give Sizemore and the running backs some lanes to run and they will throw those 5 and ten yard passes to move the chains but that's what every team has tried to do to us so we will give those little passes to them and then tighten up in the red zone as always we got a balanced offense with our backfield and if they stack the box which I don't think they will do we can throw it the grass field won't be a issue because they will practice on the soccer field all week with that being said I think Corbin will make a good game of it in the first half but then you have 6"4 and 6"7 guys 300 plus pounds up front that can move really really good with good feet you get wore down after a while and you can't simulate going against that in practice so I think Belfry we pull away in the second half good luck and hope for no injuries to anyone in this game
Messages In This Thread
Belfry at Corbin 11/25 **3A State Semi-Finals** - by 99PIRATEFAN - 11-20-2016, 10:10 PM