Poll: State Semi-Finals - Who ya got?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
66.67%
Corbin
33.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry at Corbin 11/25 **3A State Semi-Finals**
campbellfield Wrote:Agreed...Maybe you can petition the KHSAA to move this to a smaller facility such as Union or Cumberland. Lynn Camp is just a couple miles up the road as well. Or maybe it should be played in the great city of Belfry every year. Maybe we can have the KHSAA move this game to EKU next year, that would be the closest neutral field with "enough" seating for both teams....

Sorry, not every school gets coal money or coal sponsors to fund their stadiums and football teams. Our stadium is full of tradition and character. There have been many more great players run on the Bermuda of Campbell Field at Denes Stadium than you have had on the artificial turf of CAM stadium. We love our stadium and field, while it might not match up to your expectations - it more than suits ours.

I expect the only problems you will have while in Corbin is finding a place to park close to the stadium. If you require a seat rather than a spot to stand you will be accommodated I'm sure. If you are looking for a pregame meal or drink there are several good places, If you need a place to stay the night you will find many rooms in Corbin. What you want find is another team that will curl up and let you run all over us...too much pride here. You might beat us by 4+ Tds,..... or not, but you will know that you have been in a game.

Squash the Facility issue please...it's more than suitable.

BTW, heavy rain in northwest Whitley County again.....J/K

You're right. We are a big money bunch. Can I land my helicopter on the field to avoid parking issues? Or will it blow the tiny bleachers away?
Messages In This Thread
Belfry at Corbin 11/25 **3A State Semi-Finals** - by Belfry0304 - 11-20-2016, 06:39 AM