Poll: State Semi-Finals - Who ya got?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
66.67%
Corbin
33.33%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 19(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry at Corbin 11/25 **3A State Semi-Finals**
skully03 Wrote:Here ya go. Here is the entire second to last paragraph.

“They’re a great team obviously and we respect them,” Sevier said. “But again, I think it comes back to the line of scrimmage. Whoever wins that battle is going to win the ballgame. They got some good players up front but I think we’ve got 11 good players. I think if we get out and smack them in the mouth, and let them know we’re there, they’re going to be in for a battle.
Yep

Once again it's not like he is coming out and calling Belfry a bunch of losers who are the sons of losers or talking about their mommas

With that said, when you use the term "smack them in the mouth" as an action item you have to know the other side will take exception and when a fan takes shot at arrogance it kind of writes itself as example A of a double standard haha

No big deal, just a glass houses situation for the Hound fans trying to play the arrogance and disrespect card
Running clock shortly after half. Go Pirates!
Redonthehound Wrote:Haha. I couldn't find matewan wv on a map if a crisp $100 was on the line. Keep trying dumbass!!! Redhound through and through here and if you don't believe me send a PM and I'll show you a good place to meet me Friday night and I'll give you a good introduction. Kind of like what's going to happen to the Pirates.

Okay, what year did you graduate? It's also funny that you have never answered the question about what your old handle used to be.

I get it, it's good strategy. Create a handle that is obviously a Corbin related handle and just spew bulletin board material so the kids can read it and get fired up. Obviously Corbin has the pirates somewhere they haven't been in a while. . . Worried!!
I got a idea how about all these fans for both teams just suit up Friday and play this game and let the boys watch a bunch of out of shape fat a$$ men make a fool of themselves on the field as much as they have on this thread.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Crossbones Wrote:Pirate99 will take you up on that. Lol

:baldbull:
Crossbones Wrote:Pirate99 will take you up on that. Lol

They will be to broken hearted after the to be mad
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Yep

Once again it's not like he is coming out and calling Belfry a bunch of losers who are the sons of losers or talking about their mommas

With that said, when you use the term "smack them in the mouth" as an action item you have to know the other side will take exception and when a fan takes shot at arrogance it kind of writes itself as example A of a double standard haha

No big deal, just a glass houses situation for the Hound fans trying to play the arrogance and disrespect card

You're still spilling over with arrogance and disrespect. A kid said "IF we smack them in the mouth"....Get over yourself. You're no different than the other arrogant pirate fans, Just more knowledgeable.
Single Wing 77 Wrote:Okay, what year did you graduate? It's also funny that you have never answered the question about what your old handle used to be.

I get it, it's good strategy. Create a handle that is obviously a Corbin related handle and just spew bulletin board material so the kids can read it and get fired up. Obviously Corbin has the pirates somewhere they haven't been in a while. . . Worried!!

He's a Belfry guy trying to pump up his pirates.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:You're still spilling over with arrogance and disrespect. A kid said "IF we smack them in the mouth"....Get over yourself. You're no different than the other arrogant pirate fans, Just more knowledgeable.

:eyeroll::eyeroll: then your no different than the other whiney Corbin fans that cannot stand to hear the Pirate fans. He explained himself, fairly well I thought. Just not good enough to suit you, bless your heart. :Sad04: the kid was talking smack on a media outlet, and all EKU said was that coach Haywood would not allow that and your all broken up over it, must have been your kid.
Crossbones Wrote::eyeroll::eyeroll: then your no different than the other whiney Corbin fans that cannot stand to hear the Pirate fans. He explained himself, fairly well I thought. Just not good enough to suit you, bless your heart. :Sad04: the kid was talking smack on a media outlet, and all EKU said was that coach Haywood would not allow that and your all broken up over it, must have been your kid.

I figured out after the first 2 pages of this thread you could talk to these people so I just been having some fun with them lol
Crossbones Wrote::eyeroll::eyeroll: then your no different than the other whiney Corbin fans that cannot stand to hear the Pirate fans. He explained himself, fairly well I thought. Just not good enough to suit you, bless your heart. :Sad04: the kid was talking smack on a media outlet, and all EKU said was that coach Haywood would not allow that and your all broken up over it, must have been your kid.

I dont really think he was talking smack. I have heard coaches at all levels talk about needing to smack the other team in the mouth and they have said it publicly, so I just cannot see what the fuss is. The corbin kids have all the respect in the world for belfry, but they think they will win. If they didnt, they might as well not show up.

I don't have a kid that plays. I'm not like the belfry daddy's that spew their arrogance hoping their child can back up all the trash they talk. The article is public and easy to see he wasn't talking smack. Take your shots at a kid if you want though. And you're right I can't stand to hear people that constantly show disrespect. For coach Haywood to teach such respect it's a shame the the parents in Belfry don't have the same character.
The Outsider Wrote:I dont really think he was talking smack. I have heard coaches at all levels talk about needing to smack the other team in the mouth and they have said it publicly, so I just cannot see what the fuss is. The corbin kids have all the respect in the world for belfry, but they think they will win. If they didnt, they might as well not show up.

All Belfry fans have been accused of smack talk in every thread that involves them, just for saying something of that line. I didn't see the fuss nor did EKU, but he was told he was just like the rest of us as arrogance and disrespect. Not once was the kid disrespected.Corbin has earned their spot to be here and very well may win. That's why the game is played. But to pick out the most honest and non biased poster and whine about a post like that is classless.
Crossbones Wrote:All Belfry fans have been accused of smack talk in every thread that involves them, just for saying something of that line. I didn't see the fuss nor did EKU, but he was told he was just like the rest of us as arrogance and disrespect. Not once was the kid disrespected.Corbin has earned their spot to be here and very well may win. That's why the game is played. But to pick out the most honest and non biased poster and whine about a post like that is classless.

I've never had an issue with EKU and have spoke with him several times via PM. But, to continuously take a quote out of context is anything but unbiased. If he does it once ok, but after being shown it was out of context and continually going back to it, yeah it looks like you're taking a shot at the kid.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:I don't have a kid that plays. I'm not like the belfry daddy's that spew their arrogance hoping their child can back up all the trash they talk. The article is public and easy to see he wasn't talking smack. Take your shots at a kid if you want though. And you're right I can't stand to hear people that constantly show disrespect. For coach Haywood to teach such respect it's a shame the the parents in Belfry don't have the same character.
I don't have a kid playing either, and I don't like to see People spew their ignorance against an entire fan base because some do get on here and talk smack and have a little fun. As far as Belfry kids backing up what their parents say on these boards, so far for the last 3 years They have backed it up. You see it one way about the article and others see it another. Because they don't agree with you, then they are arrogant and disrespectful. I hope not all Corbin fans have the same class as you then and constantly showing disrespect for an entire fan base because of a few.
Crossbones Wrote:I don't have a kid playing either, and I don't like to see People spew their ignorance against an entire fan base because some do get on here and talk smack and have a little fun. As far as Belfry kids backing up what their parents say on these boards, so far for the last 3 years They have backed it up. You see it one way about the article and others see it another. Because they don't agree with you, then they are arrogant and disrespectful. I hope not all Corbin fans have the same class as you then and constantly showing disrespect for an entire fan base because of a few.

Read the entire thread and see where the disrespect comes from. There has even been admins showing disrespect and then asking to just forget about all of it. I'm not claiming the pirate faithful is arrogant because of their lack of reading comprehension. The first 17 pages of this thread shows the arrogance and disrespect. Just pisses me off grown men trying to take a young mans words and misconstrue them.
Thought this was a pretty awesome video!

[YOUTUBE="Why So Serious Corbin?"]tY7sk-g0hdI[/YOUTUBE]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
goBIGblue82 Wrote:Read the entire thread and see where the disrespect comes from. There has even been admins showing disrespect and then asking to just forget about all of it. I'm not claiming the pirate faithful is arrogant because of their lack of reading comprehension. The first 17 pages of this thread shows the arrogance and disrespect. Just pisses me off grown men trying to take a young mans words and misconstrue them.

The disrespect started when a very good Belfry poster asked about the game being at another stadium and then it started. The rest of it was your normal thread score picks, which most wasn't even Belfry fans. Every Belfry thread has the trolls to bring out the worst in some. The thread went downhill when asked about a legitimate question. And to ask a question. Your saying it was all Belfry fans being arrogant and no one from Corbin was?
goBIGblue82 Wrote:I don't have a kid that plays. I'm not like the belfry daddy's that spew their arrogance hoping their child can back up all the trash they talk. The article is public and easy to see he wasn't talking smack. Take your shots at a kid if you want though. And you're right I can't stand to hear people that constantly show disrespect. For coach Haywood to teach such respect it's a shame the the parents in Belfry don't have the same character.
I don't have to hope my boys can back it up.
Crossbones Wrote:The disrespect started when a very good Belfry poster asked about the game being at another stadium and then it started. The rest of it was your normal thread score picks, which most wasn't even Belfry fans. Every Belfry thread has the trolls to bring out the worst in some. The thread went downhill when asked about a legitimate question. And to ask a question. Your saying it was all Belfry fans being arrogant and no one from Corbin was?

The question was answered very respectfully in one of the first posts. Then 4-5 pages of Belfry fans showing nothing, but disrespect to Corbin about our Stadium and facilities.
This one too!!

[YOUTUBE="Pond Creek Nation Is Coming!"]Ph_iNwEyOvE[/YOUTUBE]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
goBIGblue82 Wrote:The question was answered very respectfully in one of the first posts. Then 4-5 pages of Belfry fans showing nothing, but disrespect to Corbin about our Stadium and facilities.

With fans saying we be charged for parking and have to walk for miles and then we count sit on home side and wasn't enough seating and would have to stand. It came from both sides. A lot of Belfry people have never been there and was asking serious questions about the place and got smart elec remarks in return. But we where the disrespectful ones? I havnt been there in 25 years and remember nothing about it. A little info helps. Of course there are the trolls stirring, but not just Belfry fans. It has went both ways.
Hope all of the belfry fans have a safe trip that are making the trek to corbin.
Crossbones Wrote:With fans saying we be charged for parking and have to walk for miles and then we count sit on home side and wasn't enough seating and would have to stand. It came from both sides. A lot of Belfry people have never been there and was asking serious questions about the place and got smart elec remarks in return. But we where the disrespectful ones? I havnt been there in 25 years and remember nothing about it. A little info helps. Of course there are the trolls stirring, but not just Belfry fans. It has went both ways.

As I said to the admin back it up by quoting the Corbin fans that said this and I will prove you wrong. Go ahead and go back and see.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:As I said to the admin back it up by quoting the Corbin fans that said this and I will prove you wrong. Go ahead and go back and see.

You go back and read, page 4, for starters.redonthehound for one stated,he,would charge,$20 but be $0 for good guys. Help yourself, but take off your rose colored glasses.
Belfry_99 Wrote:Corbin faithful better get there early because they may not have a place to sit in their own stands if they aren't careful. I know the PCN will be there in full force!

Belfry0304 Wrote:I'm with you guys. Let's move this thing to a real stadium and we'll send down a more appropriate team next year for a stadium that size. I'm sure our 3rd/4th grade squad would love to play at Campbell Field.

Belfry0304 Wrote:Heard they're thinking of moving the game to a real stadium, any truth?

Belfry0304 Wrote:I just think state semi-final games should be played at football stadiums, not rec fields at the nearest YMCA.

Belfry0304 Wrote:You're right. We are a big money bunch. Can I land my helicopter on the field to avoid parking issues? Or will it blow the tiny bleachers away?

All of this was from Belfry posters. When Corbin fans had answered questions over and over. And the best you can come up with is a fake Corbin fan saying he will charge $20 for people parking in his yard...
campbellfield Wrote:Lol....This one will be played at Campbell Field...

campbellfield Wrote:Union College capacity is 1,600
Cumberland 3,000.....

Not too long ago Union and Cumberland would play in Corbin for the "extra" seating capacity.

campbellfield Wrote:A lot of parking around the stadium will probably be reserved like it was for Whitley game and Pigskin.

HAROLD Wrote:Corbin's home side goes from 15 yard line to 15 yard line and has about 20 rows. The away side bleachers are 35-35 with about 15 rows. Plenty of fence space.

As for the press box, it's on the visitor side and pretty big by high school standards. The smaller press box is the scorekeeper and PA announcer box on the home side.

Bobcat4years Wrote:There will be no problem at Corbin seating 5,000 and another 2,000 around there field.
We played them in 93,94 or close to that and it was two deep around died and about 100 police officers. Crazy game I've ever watched and old Dud and Cotton Adams put on a show!
Plenty of seats and parking will be fine!

Through the first 6-7 pages the only disrespectful thing you could come up with is someone saying they would let people park in their yard for $20...
goBIGblue82 Wrote:All of this was from Belfry posters. When Corbin fans had answered questions over and over. And the best you can come up with is a fake Corbin fan saying he will charge $20 for people parking in his yard...

I was really just trolling and getting these people riled up. From the pictures I've seen, the stadium looks nice. Need to chill, man.
Crossbones Wrote:You go back and read, page 4, for starters.redonthehound for one stated,he,would charge,$20 but be $0 for good guys. Help yourself, but take off your rose colored glasses.

Really that's the best you can come up with...
Belfry0304 Wrote:I was really just trolling and getting these people riled up. From the pictures I've seen, the stadium looks nice. Need to chill, man.

I'm fine with that I don't care about the trolling. It's the people claiming we were being disrespectful even though we answered respectful to every trolling comment in the beginning. How's anyone going to be chill at this point. I probably won't even sleep tonight.
  •  Previous
  • 19(current)
  • Next