Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville @ Paintsville 2/24
Pikeville will win this one by 5-8 points.

If Paintsville doesn't get the ball to Jarrell it will be a lot worse than that.
Pikeville my 10-15
Pikeville
P-ville by 12.
If Paintsville plays like they did against JC they will win this on, if they play like they did against EC then they will lose by a bunch. Should be a GREAT match-up between IMO the 2 best post players in the region, Jarrell and Harris. I don't think Paintsville has what it takes to stop the Howard twins, if they are left open they will light teh Lady Tigers up. If they play like they did against EC then Chels better be ready to get some offensive rebounds along with her defensive boards, if they don't get her the ball they are in for a LONG night.

Pikeville by 6
If Paintsville plays like they did against JC they will win this on, if they play like they did against EC then they will lose by a bunch. Should be a GREAT match-up between IMO the 2 best post players in the region, Jarrell and Harris. I don't think Paintsville has what it takes to stop the Howard twins, if they are left open they will light teh Lady Tigers up. If they play like they did against EC then Chels better be ready to get some offensive rebounds along with her defensive boards, if they don't get her the ball they are in for a LONG night.

Pikeville by 6
Paintsville has a lot of momentum going into this game after the big win over JC. It will be a close game I would say-but I'll still take Pikeville by 6.