Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Judge orders release of nephew, Brendan Dassey, in "Making a Murderer"
http://www.wkyt.com/content/news/Judge-o...43745.html

MILWAUKEE (AP) - A man whose homicide conviction was overturned in a case profiled in the Netflix series "Making a Murderer" has been ordered released from prison while prosecutors appeal.

U.S. Magistrate Judge William Duffin on Monday ordered the release of Brendan Dassey. Duffin ruled in August that investigators tricked Dassey into confessing he helped his uncle, Steven Avery, rape, kill and mutilate photographer Teresa Halbach in 2005. The state has appealed that ruling.

Dassey's supervised release was not immediate and is contingent upon him meeting multiple conditions. He has until noon Tuesday to provide the federal probation and parole office with the address of where he planned to live.

Dassey was 16 when Halbach died. He's now 27.

THIS IS WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
If you haven't watched that Netflix series, you should. Then, make up your own mind.

IMO, I could get Dassey to confess to killing JFK.

I have typed this next sentence 4 times, and erased it every time for fear of offending people. So let's just say that this kid's IQ is very low and he is very impressionable.

Five minutes after relaying this horrifying story to police, he asks them if he can be back at school by 2 because he has an important test that he doesn't want to miss. It is evident that he doesn't realize the gravity of what he had just said.

I never thought this kid was guilty. As far as Steven Avery is concerned, I still don't know what I think. This man has spent enough time in prison to have become institutionalized.
Steven Avery might have killed Teresa Halbach, I wasn't there, so I don't know for sure one way or the other.... but there is no way he did it the way the prosecution said he did.
Somebody needs to get Dassey the WWE Network.....

And the WWE needs to bring him the WrestleMania 33.
The courts ordered Dassey's release by 8 p.m. on Friday; however, the DOJ filed an emergency motion with the 7th Circuit hours later seeking to block the release.

As it stands at this point in time, Dassey will not be released.