Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central vs. Ashland Blazer - 4A Region 4 Championship
The Tomcats will make the trip South on U.S. 23 next Friday night to play The Golden Eagles in the 4A, Region 4 Championship game.

Johnson Central is 11-1
Ashland Blazer is 9-3

JC leads the All-Time series 12-6.
1975: Ashland Blazer 47-14
1986: Johnson Central 18-14
1998: Ashland Blazer 26-20
2001: Ashland Blazer 38-14
2002: Ashland Blazer 43-0
2005: Ashland Blazer 13-10
2006: Johnson Central 35-7
2006: Johnson Central 28-21 (Playoffs; 2nd Round)
2007: Johnson Central 67-33
2008: Johnson Central 41-6
2009: Johnson Central 29-28
2010: Johnson Central 42-26
2011: Ashland Blazer 22-6
2012: Johnson Central 22-21 (Overtime)
2013: Johnson Central 42-7
2014: Johnson Central 42-7
2015: Johnson Central 8-7
2016: Johnson Central 43-6
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Johnson central by 30+
Maybe the holding penaltIies will get call down at JC against Ashland... Cause they should didn't get call at BC...
JC all the way go Eagles
A little closer than last time.

JC 49
Ashland 20
JC 48
Ashland 6
JC by 20
Two District 8 teams playing for the Region 4 championship....

This will be the first time JC and Ashland Blazer have played for a Regional Championship and only the 2nd time they have played in the playoffs.

The 2006 game was epic. JC caused a fumble late in the game and was able to take the lead and get W.
Johnson Central 56
Ashland 13

:Cheerlead
Johnson central
Go Tomcats!!!
Ashland has improved dramatically as the year went on but Johnson County just has to many athletes
Johnson Central 28
Ashland 24
This game will be decided by turnovers. If Johnson Central turns the ball over at least five times more than Ashland, then the Tomcats will have a shot at the win. If turnovers are even, it will be another very long night for Ashland.
Pitt did beat Clemson last night. USC did beat Washington. Iowa did beat Meechigan. Ashland has a punchers chance. But they are facing the wild Gypsy from England. JC is big, mean, tough and skilled.
Friday night will be brought to you by the letters "R" & "C". As in "Regional Champions" and "running clock".
THOMCAT Wrote:Friday night will be brought to you by the letters "R" & "C". As in "Regional Champions" and "running clock".

[Image: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e...go.svg.png]

[Image: http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/mupp...0503020930]

[Image: http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/mupp...0114222009]

And.... A Running Clock

[Image: http://cscompubmaryland.org/wp-content/u...images.jpg]
The teams Johnson Central played who are still in the playoffs, besides Ashland Blazer.

Capital, WV.: 8-3 (#6 in WV Class 3A; In 2nd round of the playoffs vs.#14 Jefferson)

Lexington Catholic: 7-5 (Plays Lou. Central for the Region 2 Championship in 3A)

South Charleston, WV.: 7-4 (#10 in WV Class 3A; In 2nd round of the playoffs vs. #2 Spring Valley)

Belfry: 11-1 (Plays Russell for the Region 3 Championship in 3A)
This game will come down to turnovers! If JC were to turn the ball over every single time they touch it then Ashland could possibly find themselves in it at the end!
Good luck to both teams in this game. Hopefully, no one will be injured in the contest.

I believe the Golden Eagles might be too much for the Tom Cats!
JC by a wash tub full.

Well, a bunch anyway.
How many is a wash tub full??

Confusednicker:
I don't think we all realize just how loud the city of Paintsville will be come Friday night at 7:30pm! :rockon: Be a great time to rob a bank!!! Lol. All local law enforcement will be watching Football! Gonna be a battle of the fireworks! This house will be ROCK'n!! :rockon: 2 Regional Champships within 1.2 mile of each other and come 9:15pm a Slew of depressed traffic head'n on 23 NORTH!!!! JCHS :1: PHS :1:
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:I don't think we all realize just how loud the city of Paintsville will be come Friday night at 7:30pm! :rockon: Be a great time to rob a bank!!! Lol. All local law enforcement will be watching Football! Gonna be a battle of the fireworks! This house will be ROCK'n!! :rockon: 2 Regional Champships within 1.2 mile of each other and come 9:15pm a Slew of depressed traffic head'n on 23 NORTH!!!! JCHS :1: PHS :1:

:truestory:
Running clock first half.
Coupon21 Wrote:Running clock first half.

Ashland will have Long Offensive Scoring Possessions and cause several JC turnovers.
That is their best chance to beat JC.

If Ashland tries to trade scores with JC and they (attempt to) turn this game in to a Track Meet, JC will blow them off the field.
How is the LeMaster kid doing at QB in Ashland ?
Granny Bear Wrote:How many is a wash tub full??

Confusednicker:

That's a lot!

Wonder how many younger ones on here scratched their heads and said, "what's a wash tub"?
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:I don't think we all realize just how loud the city of Paintsville will be come Friday night at 7:30pm! :rockon: Be a great time to rob a bank!!! Lol. All local law enforcement will be watching Football! Gonna be a battle of the fireworks! This house will be ROCK'n!! :rockon: 2 Regional Champships within 1.2 mile of each other and come 9:15pm a Slew of depressed traffic head'n on 23 NORTH!!!! JCHS :1: PHS :1:

If a person had a motor scooter and was friendly with the authorities, he could make a circuit and try to keep up with both games in person.

These need to be played like the finals. One game before the other.

It's probably closer than that "as the crow (or eagle) flies", isn't it?