Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky 35 Missouri 21
Final!

Cats improve to 5-3 overall and 4-2 in the SEC! TongueirateSho
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Louisville just dodged a major bullet!!
Granny Bear Wrote:Louisville just dodged a major bullet!!

Just shows that their beatable as well! I know we won't go undefeated for the remainder of the season, but we will definitely be in every game with the chance to win.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A bowl game is now possible who would have thought it after the Soutern Miss game., hats off to the coaches and players for getting the job done...Saw this tweet, @SDS: Kentucky only has 11 total seniors on its roster, the fewest of any school in the nation, so the future looks bright...BBN needs to pack CWS next weekend and let's beat the Dawgs...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Great job Wildcats now let's beat them Dawgs. GO BIG BLUE.
Great win for our CATS!!!!

It wasn't pretty, and we still saw some 'UK Football' moments.... but we got an SEC Win on the road.

I'll take it!!!

BRING ON GEORGIA!!!!!!
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Thought this short article from KSR was pretty cool!

Normally, Kentucky is on the bad end of SEC Football statistics, but not today. Behind 374 combined rushing yards from Boom Williams and Benny Snell, Kentucky became only the second SEC team in the past ten years to have two players reach 175 rushing yards in a conference game. Benny finished with 38 carries for 192 yards and two touchdowns, while Boom had 19 carries for 182 yards and one touchdown.

Kentucky’s offense had 582 total yards today after going for 554 vs. Mississippi State last week. Today marks the first time Kentucky’s had back-to-back 500 yard games since 2001. As Drew told you earlier, before this season, Kentucky had only two 500-yard games in SEC play in the last eight years. Wow.

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/football-...-10-years/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If Johnson and CJ Conrad could get a little practice in together that would be great. I've seen three TD's missed with Conrad slipping out and Johnson overthrowing him. That play is 6 every time they run it but the throw is off. Other than that it's time to go Bowling ladies and gentlemen. After seeing UGA play and watching Carolina beat Tenn things look even better for UK. Austin P will be a blowout win but sadly I don't think we will be within three scores of the cards.
Utee and Georgia all of a sudden look winnable, Louisville didn't look great against Virginia...Just sayin...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
At this rate, I'm thinking we finish the regular season 9-3, 6-2 in the SEC and will have our ticket punched to Catlanta! :1:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I would be tickled with 7-5, winning on the road at Louisville and Tennessee still seems like too much, although the Vols may be getting ready to quit on their season. And we are gonna catch Georgia at a good time, they are gonna have a hard time getting ready to play after what their season has turned into. Would you have ever thought that in this years UK-Georgia game we would be coming in with the better running game?
Van Hagar Wrote:I would be tickled with 7-5, winning on the road at Louisville and Tennessee still seems like too much, although the Vols may be getting ready to quit on their season. And we are gonna catch Georgia at a good time, they are gonna have a hard time getting ready to play after what their season has turned into. Would you have ever thought that in this years UK-Georgia game we would be coming in with the better running game?

I would have never imagined that in my wildest dreams. On top of that, we will have the same running attack next year with virtually the same offensive line as well.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I know I'm very negative about UK football and most of the time it's deserved but sometimes I tend to be a little to harsh....

However, that's not the case his year.
We won't know the extent of UKs gains this year because of how absolutely horrid the SEC is right now at the bottom.
Vandy, SC, Miss. St., GA, and Missouri may have there worst teams in my lifetime.
And then Tennessee gets beat by SC???

The gap of the Florida game really shows the step back from the past couple of years. In no way should theyou have gained that much on us in 2 years especially with freaking Mcelwain coaching.
It's not our fault that South Carolina, Vanderbilt, Mississippi State and Missouri are down this year. For the same reason it's not any other team's responsibility to make sure UK is good when they play them.

We are responsible for beating the teams on our schedule, not make sure they are good that season.

I'm pumped for the Georgia game..... I really believe we can get the W against the Dawgs.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I know I'm very negative about UK football and most of the time it's deserved but sometimes I tend to be a little to harsh....

However, that's not the case his year.
We won't know the extent of UKs gains this year because of how absolutely horrid the SEC is right now at the bottom.
Vandy, SC, Miss. St., GA, and Missouri may have there worst teams in my lifetime.
And then Tennessee gets beat by SC???

The gap of the Florida game really shows the step back from the past couple of years. In no way should theyou have gained that much on us in 2 years especially with freaking Mcelwain coaching.

No question the east is down, but I my lifetime I have seen UK teams that didn't take care of business against those down SEC teams...The Florida game I would like to play now, we are a different team...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]