Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biggest Gym???
firetubbyplease! Wrote:What about the Betsy Layne gym?
the_truth Wrote:I know u can get more people in Cordia's gym than 200 and I know you could never get 300 in Riverside. Wherever you got those numbers they're a little off.
KHSAA website
I know LCC can't hold 3500
kyr450 Wrote:Belfry holds more that 2400 people, when it was built it was suppose to be one of the biggest in the region... I may be wrong but im pretty sure they said it would seat 5000 people...
Yeah Belfry's gym was big and nice, I agree it holds way more than 2400, maybe they were referring to the old gym.
mcfan1 Wrote:Yeah Belfry's gym was big and nice, I agree it holds way more than 2400, maybe they were referring to the old gym.
I can see that. I don't see it holding 5000,.
KHSAA website has Phelps gym capacity at 2200.... I may be wrong but I believe it holds more than that.... ????
I think Belfry's gym will hold more than what it says and East Ridge wasn't mention at all here. I didn't check the site but it's basically the exact same layout as Belfry has. Looks 99% identical so I'm guessing it will hold around the same number of people as well.

thetribe Wrote:I think Belfry's gym will hold more than what it says and East Ridge wasn't mention at all here. I didn't check the site but it's basically the exact same layout as Belfry has. Looks 99% identical so I'm guessing it will hold around the same number of people as well.

Well According To the Khsaa website Belfry's gym has a capacity of 2400, and East Ridge has a capacity of 2300.
That's cool. I seriously think that they look exactly the same minus a set of doors and red vs. blue...

thetribe Wrote:That's cool. I seriously think that they look exactly the same minus a set of doors and red vs. blue...

Yeah they are a lot of like, which is unfortunate. Don't know why they did that.