Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump and A Lust for Fine Women
TheRealThing Wrote:^^To say voter suppression is a key GOP strategy is a lie straight out of the bowels of the DNC. In fact the proposition of voting in this nation, especially the inner cities, is in this day easier than lunch at a McDonald's drive thru. And despite your sanctimonious condemnation of hyperbole, you manage to sneak the word arduous in there when we all know Hill's right hand man John Podesta, is on record as saying that illegals should be allowed to vote if they can show a driver's license. No wonder Pelosi is pushing so hard for the issuance of driver's licenses to illegals out in California. :please:

Are you denying that a big part of the, at best, sluggish response to 12 million undocumenteds has to do with voting? Nah, I think I'll stick right where I stand and snicker at any charge of sanctimoniousness. If there is an electoral window still open to Donald Trump, it is not open very wide, and closes a bit more each day.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Are you denying that a big part of the, at best, sluggish response to 12 million undocumenteds has to do with voting? Nah, I think I'll stick right where I stand and snicker at any charge of sanctimoniousness. If there is an electoral window still open to Donald Trump, it is not open very wide, and closes a bit more each day.

We'll pick this up as soon as you define, or perhaps in your case you'd be more comfortable in redefining, the appreciable difference between ID requirements and voter ID's which BTW, I have mentioned and to you now several times. If you know better than to get out that far on the thin ice on that one, at least offer an answer as to naming one state that charges the poor for voter ID's.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]