Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
13th Region Preseason
I would have the Hicks kid in the top 10, top 12 for sure. Can't wait to see what she does this season at Corbin.
Harlan City has to be the favorite. Really like the Brock girl. Congratulations to Green on the big sign
South changing coaches makes them 10 points better this year.
I hear Harlan co has a new girl that played with Green on her aau team. She suppose to be a D1 player too. I hear she living with the green family. Hc gonna be really good it seems
Amazing how things get exaggerated.
The new girl is living with her grandmother/mom in Evarts, nowhere near the Greens. She didn't play on Green's AAU team either. She is not at that level. Never played a varsity game before. She has some length and talent, but she hasn't played real good competition yet.
Yea things can get exaggerated and usually do but I have heard from a couple girls that know her from up here that she is pretty dang good. Same girls told me the rest to though.
Lots of potential.
Only the top girls in the state would be able to play on the AAU team that Blair played with the last two years. The new girl is from Hawaii and has played in some camps, which is where the girls from there probably saw her.
yea they said she was from Hawaii
Anyone hear of any scrimmage results?
South laurel plays Sheldon Clark in their first scrimmage this sat.
SEKC Panorama:
Monday - Williamsburg at HCHS
Tuesday - Pineville at Harlan
South over Sheldon Clark 76-42
E's Army Wrote:South changing coaches makes them 10 points better this year.
Time will tell.
South looked really good against Sheldon Clark. South had two of last years starters out with injury too
Does anyone know if the Knox Central girls are scrimmaging this week (11/22-11/26)? If not have they had a scrimmage game previously?
Knox Central girls played Berea @ South Laurel Saturday. Knox central won.
I heard knox didnt look up to form yet. Will the new coach get them going? They have talent