Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
an un-bias opinion
who is THE best football team in eastern Kentucky? why do u think so?
Thats a tough question. But im gonna say Belfry only because they have won the past two state championships
Well, I would say belfry as well. But, the upcoming year is hard to decide.
Im not sure how good Belfry is going to be this year, but I 'll say that they were the best last year. I wonder how good that new running back they got is?
i dont think Belfry will make much noise....i think P-burg is gonna come out on top of them...

and i definatley think that p-ville will do really well until 2nd or 3rd round of the playoffs...
I agree element.
i think P-Burg and Belfry will struggle next year considering Belfry losses most of their line+their hole back field. And P-Burg lost their QB and a few key Wide Recivers i think a RB and some line both teams is a rebuilding year. Truely the only team that i do not c having to re-build alot is Pikeville and Breathitt of course could b tough but idk well just have to wait and c also Bell Co
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:i think P-Burg and Belfry will struggle next year considering Belfry losses most of their line+their hole back field. And P-Burg lost their QB and a few key Wide Recivers i think a RB and some line both teams is a rebuilding year. Truely the only team that i do not c having to re-build alot is Pikeville and Breathitt of course could b tough but idk well just have to wait and c also Bell Co

they may struggle...but do u think either pike central or shledon clark will beat them? 0 chance IMO...i'd LOVE to see it though..i kno u would...we would go wild brother! lemme tell ya!
oh yes for sure that would b Huge
heard that essential element!
15thRegionFan Wrote:heard that essential element!

i heard that u heard that! lol
no really...i'd love to see pburg and belfry just totally get dominated this year...i, of course, dont see it likely...but only wishful thinking
not really dominated, because both of these teams didnt try to run the score up on anyone, they just played there starters as long as they had to! If either team got dominated tho I would want it to be Pburg!
id love to c PC beat either one if not both the last time PC beat P-Burg was in 2000 if im not mistaking
The District will not change much. All teams lost to graduation. Prestonsburg, Belfry & Breathitt will be the top contenders for the Region Title again. IMO, Russell, Corbin or Fleming County will represent the mountains in AA....
TheEssentialElement Wrote:
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:i think P-Burg and Belfry will struggle next year considering Belfry losses most of their line+their hole back field. And P-Burg lost their QB and a few key Wide Recivers i think a RB and some line both teams is a rebuilding year. Truely the only team that i do not c having to re-build alot is Pikeville and Breathitt of course could b tough but idk well just have to wait and c also Bell Co

they may struggle...but do u think either pike central or shledon clark will beat them? 0 chance IMO...i'd LOVE to see it though..i kno u would...we would go wild brother! lemme tell ya!

Don't say 0 chance. But if its goin to happen then they better do it next year. Cause after that, who knows when the district will be so down again.
TheEssentialElement Wrote:and i definatley think that p-ville will do really well until 2nd or 3rd round of the playoffs...

Pikeville will win Region..
Belfry is by far the best team right now and is still #1 in Class AA.
im realy not sure about that PB42
PantherBlitz42 Wrote:
TheEssentialElement Wrote:and i definatley think that p-ville will do really well until 2nd or 3rd round of the playoffs...

Pikeville will win Region..

im not so sure of it...pikeville is going to be good again...but i dont see a region title in the cards this season
Belfry was the best team in the mountains the last two years but now I would probably go with Prestonsburg or maybe Corbin. Belfry just loses to much to graduation this past year to be the best next season. But who knows, with Haywood coaching anything could happen.
Haywood is an incredible coach! Watch out for the Pirates no matter who is playing with haywood as the coach!
reigion is always in cards for pikeville TEE...........hell who knows maybe this coach change will give the panthers the oomph they need to get to the other carpet