Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County vs North Laurel updates
Lets get some updates on this game please.
20-15 HC 3rd
Sounds like a heck of a game
North scores on first play of 4th quarter following a long interception return, 23-20 Jags. Really good game to this point.
Harlan Co. had it first and goal at North six, but North defense held, they have ball back with 6:15 to go, still 23-20 North.
Harlan Co. defense forces quick three and out, after punt they have it back at their own 47 with 3:55 to go.
Harlan Co. gets holding call, facing 3rd and 12 at own 45, 2:30 left.
North sack, 4th and 22 from own 35 for Harlan Co., 1:53 left
:igiveup:
Incomplete, North takes over at Harlan Co. 35, 1:24 to go.
:Shaking:
Matt Sizemore, who had a monster game for North, breaks a 30-yard touchdown run with 1:11 left, North goes up 30-20. I have to admit I'm pleasantly surprised by this one, I really thought the Black Bears were gonna take this one on their home turf.
Wow, what happened on that first and goal series for HC?
I'm at a loss.
Black Bear Cuz Wrote:Wow, what happened on that first and goal series for HC?
Harlan Co. had it first and goal at six. Ran it up the gut😜 on first two plays, two yards both times. Tried same on third down, lost a yard, then just broke down on fourth down play, lost five yards. Had success outside most of night, thought that was a little strange.
30-20 final. Huge step towards possible district title repeat for Jags, get an improving Whitley at home next week, a win there and they're probably gonna win district.