Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phelps Dance team 2007 Class A State Champs
Just wanted to let everyone know that Phelps Dance team competed in Richmond Today and won the class A State championship in the Pom division and also the State championship in the Funk division and to say i am very proud of them and especially my daughter :thumpsup:
I don't blame ya there mcharles3..... you definatly have something to be proud of!!! Of course the dance team makes everyone at PHS proud.... WAY TO GO GIRLS!!!!
Congrats to Phelps! Way to represent the 15th region. :Clap:
I have to say, they rocked the house! I have never seen a crowd so in to these girls (and guy)!

You all are awesome! Keep up the great work! :letsparty
mcharles3 says "his" daughter but she is actually my daughter too!!! They really did do a great job and they work really hard at what they do. Before too long we are all going to have to buy new jackets for all these awards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't forget the junior high dance team will be competing in Elkhorn. Needs fans out there to come and support them also. These girls are great too.
EXTERRA3 Wrote:mcharles3 says "his" daughter but she is actually my daughter too!!! They really did do a great job and they work really hard at what they do. Before too long we are all going to have to buy new jackets for all these awards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't forget the junior high dance team will be competing in Elkhorn. Needs fans out there to come and support them also. These girls are great too.

Of course EXTERRA3.... we can't forget U....LOL..... and your right.... Our Jr. High dance team is also somethin else!!! They are definatly looking towards a bright future for PHS dance....
PHS was very entertaining this weekend. The boy dancer can really dance. Their routine was unique and fun. I really enjoyed their routine.
colonelfan2001 Wrote:PHS was very entertaining this weekend. The boy dancer can really dance. Their routine was unique and fun. I really enjoyed their routine.

thank you so much!
good job phelps!
This squad amazes me! I used to watch their routines and think, "Man, they are really good" but after seeing how hard they work, I am more amazed every day; they aren't just really good, they are phenomenal! No one in this area (or any other apparently) can touch them in a Hip Hop category and they would be hard pressed to touch them in Pom. Congrats girls! Keep winning those championships! We are so very proud of you!
Congrats!!!
Big congrats!
Congrats to Phelps