Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southwestern at Montgomery County 9/23/16
Warriors face their toughest test yet of this young season. SW 28 Montgomery Co. 26.
Warrior 2002 Wrote:Warriors face their toughest test yet of this young season. SW 28 Montgomery Co. 26.

I'm disappointed in the SW defense so far on the season, as I expected a French-coached defense to be much better than they've shown. With that said, I don't think this will be a "tough test" for the Warriors. 38-14
SW 31 Montgmery 21
Southwestren 40-14
This game shouldnt be close SW 42-7
I'm glad to see the Warriors have moved past the JV part of their schedule. Maybe now the players and coaches will be motivated. It has to be tough to be mentally ready for teams like Knox, Corbin, and Danville. If the Warriors don't bring their A game this Friday it could get ugly. Warriors in a tight one, 23-19.
This is a very good southwestern offensive team....I just don't see Montgomery County team being a good defensive team going by some of the scores this year. :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Southwestern 49
Montgomery County 13
Lawrence county beat mc by 2. We are young and inexperienced. Sw should have zero trouble.
Lc ran the ball all night long. I don't think we completed one pass the whole night.
In the pound Wrote:Lc ran the ball all night long. I don't think we completed one pass the whole night.

you are failing to realize, this is not a Lawrence County thread. SO YOU NEED TO :gtfo:
Warriors by 20
Montgomery could be the weakest team on Southwestern Schedule
JV schedule?
jim Rome needs a hug.
Montgomery is down and will be for some time to come. Southwestern in a cake walk, 49-7.
The JV schedule spanked the Warriors....Jim Rome is doing what he always does. Lie.
I like French's Warriors to pull off this upset. SW 32-2. More mesghetti please!
MVPSportsChannel.com Hear the game live on MVPSPortsChannel.com. Pregame 7:15pm
The game is on mvpsportschannel.com tonight. Pregame at 7:15