Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pulaski County @ Madison Southern 9/23
Predictions? Im going with Madison Southern at home 27-21. Should be a good one.
Slotback22 Wrote:Predictions? Im going with Madison Southern at home 27-21. Should be a good one.
Don't think PC gives up 27 or scores 21. Mad. South 16 PC 12.
Maroons by 3
Warrior 2002 Wrote:Don't think PC gives up 27 or scores 21. Mad. South 16 PC 12.

I'll make a prediction that the PC defense and special teams will combine for more than 12. I see what you see though. 24-20 PC.
Madison Southern has done nothing that leads me to believe they'll beat Pulaski

Pulaski 21 Mad Southern 7
To much Pulaski County.....I think :poker face:

Pulaski County 42
Madison Southern 20
Pulaski county 35-14
Jake Johnson 19, Madison Southern 14.
Ninja Wrote:Madison Southern has done nothing that leads me to believe they'll beat Pulaski

Pulaski 21 Mad Southern 7

Your post leads me to believe you need to :gtfo:
PC by 7, too much Johnson.
Southern steps up after being brought back down last week. 34-27
Pulaski County wins.
MvpSportsChannel.com will be carrying the game live. Pregame at 7pm.
I'll say this...I was at the Tates Creek game both Friday and Saturday...Tates Creek has 4 WR's that are very big and very good and also had a few calls go their way, and Southern turned the ball over. Had that not happened Tates Creek would have still won I believe, but it would have been a dog fight...I say that to say this...Pulaski has some horses, but nowhere near like the last 3 years. Madison Southern is a speed built team and tough up front, and can match what Pulaski can do including covering Johnson...He will still get his but it won't be enough.

Madison Southern 26
Pulaski 24
FarristownFlyer Wrote:I'll say this...I was at the Tates Creek game both Friday and Saturday...Tates Creek has 4 WR's that are very big and very good and also had a few calls go their way, and Southern turned the ball over. Had that not happened Tates Creek would have still won I believe, but it would have been a dog fight...I say that to say this...Pulaski has some horses, but nowhere near like the last 3 years. Madison Southern is a speed built team and tough up front, and can match what Pulaski can do including covering Johnson...He will still get his but it won't be enough.

Madison Southern 26
Pulaski 24

I hope your special teams coach believes that and kicks it to him.
Hear the game live on mvpsportschannel.com. Pregame at 7pm
Sad Mouth goes down.
FarristownFlyer Wrote:I'll say this...I was at the Tates Creek game both Friday and Saturday...Tates Creek has 4 WR's that are very big and very good and also had a few calls go their way, and Southern turned the ball over. Had that not happened Tates Creek would have still won I believe, but it would have been a dog fight...I say that to say this...Pulaski has some horses, but nowhere near like the last 3 years. Madison Southern is a speed built team and tough up front, and can match what Pulaski can do including covering Johnson...He will still get his but it won't be enough.

Madison Southern 26
Pulaski 24
Good luck with that. PC by double digits.