Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many games has your team won in a row?
warfield has won 14 in a row as of now
ab won 28 in a row before losing to clay
Pikevile 7th has won 20 in a row
warfield extends there streak to 15
congrats warfield on your streak. I have not been able to keep up with middle school basketball this year like I did last year so please don't take this wrong when I ask this question. What has happened over there? I remember last year watching the 7th graders, now 8th graders, get beat by20 against JCMS with 4 of JCMS starters sitting on the bench for the entire game. Then getting beat by JCMS by about 40 later on. I am not saying that Warfield could not improve but after watching them play twice last year I just couldn't see that happening but if it has then congrats again warfield and good luck the rest of the year.
warfield 8th grade team only lost 2 starters and like 3 or 4 from the bench last yr and the starters from last yr improved alot with the bench improvin a hole lot
warfield has won 17 stirght to end the season and coul;d have ask for a better one even tho i bleave if they would of stayed healty at the most they would of lost one of been one and they mite of split with jc but otehr then that they wouldnt of been beat