Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher county at Perry county central
Thoughts and predictions on this game
I believe Perry county win 38-7 over letcher county coach tom Larkey will have his Commodores ready to play and battle for district win lets go Perry county central and coach tom Larkey
Letcher County Central - 37

Perry County Central - 14
Letcher 36 to 24
Letcher is solid at stopping the run so I expect a 21 to 14 win....
Guys, PCC is bad! They let a bad Montgomery team score 44 on them. I believe Letcher will have no problem scoring on them.
LCC by 10
Perry 28 Letcher 22
A lot of hate for my cougars. Cougars by 3td's
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Air raid comes to Perry Central :football::football:

Letcher County Central 35
Perry County Central 14
Now come on 64sur give coach Larkey and Perry central some credit
hchs fan Wrote:Now come on 64sur give coach Larkey and Perry central some credit

I will when they start passing the ball. :HitWall:
I agree, he has some really good WRs too. Would really help his run game if he would.
Montgomery would never have scored 44 and the game would have been close if Jacob Woolum had not gotten a concussion with the game score at 8-6. He's still not cleared for the Letcher game but hopefully by Friday.
Paparazzi Wrote:Montgomery would never have scored 44 and the game would have been close if Jacob Woolum had not gotten a concussion with the game score at 8-6. He's still not cleared for the Letcher game but hopefully by Friday.

Young man will be lucky to get cleared... Concussions are taken seriously and to be honest he needs another week...
I like Letcher 21-14, but never count Tom out.
Dont really think letchers D can stop NEACE
Avery Stamper will stop Neace. LCC by 14.
letcher:35
perry:7