Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell County @ Knox Central
The battle for the District Championship commences Friday. Thoughts?
Dave Diamond
Pound High School Class of '89
Union College Class of '93
U.S. Army Class of '97

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me." -Galations 2:20
Knox pull out the big win Friday and go panthers of knox central and coach Russell score of 25-14 Knox
The Lakers are much improved. They will battle hard against a very good Knox team. If the Lakers don't turn the ball over this can be a good game.

Good luck Lakers!
want be close go panthers 45 14
Panthers defense just too much for the Lakers. 28-7
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
KC will be tough to beat at home this week. Only playing half a game Friday against Henry Clay due to lightening actually was a timely break in the action for us with all the injuries. Should be well rested and ready to put 4 quarters of action on the Lakers.
Knox wins this one fairly easy
The Cross Movement Wrote:The Lakers are much improved. They will battle hard against a very good Knox team. If the Lakers don't turn the ball over this can be a good game.

Good luck Lakers!

Being much improved after going winless last season isn't enough to keep this one close. Russell has beaten some really not good teams this year, and lost to the good teams.

Knox Central wins, and the only time it's close is in pre-game warmups.
Knox Central big.:popcorn:

Knox Central 49
Russell County 07
Knox 34 Russell 14
Panthers way to physical for Lakers.
Go Knox.

Knox Central 56
Russell County 7
Knox by many.