Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clay County at Wayne County
Thoughts and predictions on this one?

I feel like we have went backwards thus far this season, got a long way to go and while a win is unlikely I would just like to see some fight and improvement in the next few weeks. Ed's doing a good job though, we might have found the man for the job for a few years.
TheTigersEye Wrote:Thoughts and predictions on this one?

I feel like we have went backwards thus far this season, got a long way to go and while a win is unlikely I would just like to see some fight and improvement in the next few weeks. Ed's doing a good job though, we might have found the man for the job for a few years.

Nick Saben couldn't help Clay County this week. :HitWall::HitWall::HitWall:

Wayne County 64
Clay County 08
Wayne county as much as they want to score
This will be a VERY rough trip for the Tigers. Wayne names the score!
Wayne 58 Clay 6
Wayne big but they will know they have played the Tigers with the hits that will be laid Friday night.
I can't see the Cardinals looking past Clay at home.

This is a group that is extremely focused! That should make Friday a good night for the Cards.
Uglier than 64SUR's last date l. Wayne by 36
Wayne County - 53

Clay County - 7
Wayne by 50 only cause they will have a running clock and want have time to score 70
Wayne county 48-6
Cardinals 48-6
Wayne wins with running clock
Wayne County by as much as Shawn wants. I just hope Clay don't get beat up physically.
good luck to both teams wayne clicking 45 0
Cellking Wrote:Wayne County by as much as Shawn wants. I just hope Clay don't get beat up physically.

From the reports Wayne is very physical and well conditioned. At our preseason scrimmage they hit hard, like real hard.
Wayne has stepped it up a level this year. Tiggers are still being Tiggers.
E's Army Wrote:Wayne has stepped it up a level this year. Tiggers are still being Tiggers.

We've been Tiggering for the better part of a decade at this point. Still trying to take away some positives from what is surely going to be a beat down tonight. Ed's doing a good job though.
Wayne Co by a bunch
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]