Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Laurel at Harlan county
What your thoughts and predictions
Harlan county win by score 45-7
I don't think anyone else from Harlan County thinks it will be anything close to what hchs fan has. North is the defending champ and the district preseason favorite and will probably be favored Friday.
It should be a good game. I picked North to win the district in the preseason with HCHS second. Whitley and Letcher appear to be playing well and Perry is improved.
I Lived in north Laurel district and I would loved to see north win. But this game is at Harlan County and after playing the schedule Harlan has play I'm picking Harlan County. :why: Sorry North Laurel fans pass the ball Larkey????

Harlan County 35
North Laurel 21
I agree 64
Harlan county will win with home field advantage
Harlan County wins. They're better this year.
It going be hard fought hard nosed game at Harlan county Harlan county coming in at 1-4 and north laurel coming into the game at 3-2
Black Bears by 14
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hc 34
nl 20
Jags by 7. Old Jacket and 64SUR smoking together
Harlan County - 36

North Laurel - 20
Harlan County 28-14
Not sure what to think about these JAGS yet?? Hard to say?? The two losses these kids just didn't act like they had no fight in them, no heart! The 3 wins looked like a total different group of kids. District play begins this week and everyone is back to 0 & 0 and this District looks pretty even right now. Who wants it the worst?? Talk has been over the last few years wait till this group of kids get to Friday night!! Well you guys are there. I'm calling you out JAGS!! Bring it, don't sing it!!! The coaches can only do so much, when it comes time to step out under those lights it's your turn!! My heart says JAGS and Good Lord knows I love these kids, but my brain says Bears. Forgive me JAGS but I'm picking Harlan Co!! Step it up and prove me wrong!!
God Bless & Go JAGS
North losing to Lincoln and you think Harlan Co can't beat them. Lincoln Co. Maybe the weakest team in that district.
Harlan Co. 32 North 14
I believe Harlan Co. is at least 3 scores better than North. There schedule has been so weak I'm not sure that they may not finish last in the district this year.
TouchdownJaguars Wrote:Not sure what to think about these JAGS yet?? Hard to say?? The two losses these kids just didn't act like they had no fight in them, no heart! The 3 wins looked like a total different group of kids. District play begins this week and everyone is back to 0 & 0 and this District looks pretty even right now. Who wants it the worst?? Talk has been over the last few years wait till this group of kids get to Friday night!! Well you guys are there. I'm calling you out JAGS!! Bring it, don't sing it!!! The coaches can only do so much, when it comes time to step out under those lights it's your turn!! My heart says JAGS and Good Lord knows I love these kids, but my brain says Bears. Forgive me JAGS but I'm picking Harlan Co!! Step it up and prove me wrong!!
God Bless & Go JAGS

Been out of the loop a bit past few weeks, to say I am surprised about the Lincoln game is putting it mildly. Several buddies took in the game and their theory is they have no leadership on the field this season at all and that is what is hurting this team. I know after losing their Seniors from last year there were some spots that couldn't be replaced no matter what they did but I expected that great Jr. bunch to pull them through after watching them play for so long. I had a lot of faith in them. I am hoping someone will step it up and pull this team back together and everyone will come out and play like we know they are capable of playing. Not sure if they can turn it around in a week but here's hoping they can! I am going with Harlan too hoping the JAGS make Touchdown and myself look mighty bad for not sticking with them. Hopefully U R Looking At Fair Weather Fans Temporarily!

:HitWall:
Jags
Have to go with the bears at home. This one could get ugly if Jags don't get things figured out..
I am still shocked at North vs Lincoln score even though I know Lincoln is not a bad football team. North I thought was just better than they have showed this year. Matt Sizemore has the fewest touches of anybody but yet has by far the most scores. He IMO is not used enough running or as a receiver out of backfield. He is such a good blocker is the reason I guess but that has to get old for him
Harlan Co. at home, no one ever leaves Harlan alive. Harlan by 14.
People forget Lincoln beat HC last year in the playoffs. This should be a tight game. I believe Harlan Co. will pull it out. 21-14
BandWagon Wrote:People forget Lincoln beat HC last year in the playoffs. This should be a tight game. I believe Harlan Co. will pull it out. 21-14

I wondered when someone was going to say that.
Harlan Co 56 North 14
The Lincoln game was a closer game than the score. With under 2 minutes to go in the game it was a one score game. Then the wheels fell off. Not taking anything from Lincoln Co at all, but North should have never been in a one score game to start with!! That's what I don't understand about these kids. The talent is there. From time to time they look like they've got it together then other times it's like wow what happened?? Get it together JAGS you could run the table and be 7 and 3 at the end or you can be 3 and 7 it's up to you!
North isn't near the team last year. They don't play physical and don't act like they want it bad enough. I love the jags, but I'm taking Harlan 35-7
BandWagon Wrote:People forget Lincoln beat HC last year in the playoffs. This should be a tight game. I believe Harlan Co. will pull it out. 21-14
I don't think I'd put too much stock in last years game.
Black Bears make a statement. 35-21 HC

This ain't last year :biggrin:
There was a lot of talk about Norths younger kids keeping it going this year just like they did a couple of years ago in middle school but so far they have really struggled.

I think HC wins by 3TD's plus.