Poll: Who Wins ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
McCreary Central
81.82%
Sheldon Clark
18.18%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McCreary Central @ Sheldon Clark
McCreary Central 3-2 Sheldon Clark 1-3 Who Wins and Why ?
Long Bus ride. I still like McCreary Central to win.
McCreary has improved! Still learning but could be one of best Raider teams ever. The program is headed in the right direction..
Raiders by 20
Raiders are one of most improved teams in state
McCreary Central - 40

Sheldon Clark - 21
McCreary has little trouble scoring points. Def. needs to tighten up down the stretch. We are halfway through the season and stand at 3-2 on year, could very well been 4-1. We need this win to go to 4-2 on year with several winnable games left. Good Luck and Go Raiders. Raiders win 35-14. Make the long trip worth while, and easy travel.
Coach Ford has already exceeded expectations. The team has 45-50 players and has already won more games than any team since 2009. This has been accomplished while only having the job a month or so before the season started. I am very happy for the players and community! May the Lord continue to bless this team and program. Glad to see these young men succeed.
Sheldon Clark
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Cellking Wrote:Long Bus ride. I still like McCreary Central to win.

It is a long ride. I think McCreary taking a Charter Bus so trip will not be too bad. McCreary has a chance to go 4-2 for the 1st time since 2009. :Clap::letsparty
The Cross Movement Wrote:Coach Ford has already exceeded expectations. The team has 45-50 players and has already won more games than any team since 2009. This has been accomplished while only having the job a month or so before the season started. I am very happy for the players and community! May the Lord continue to bless this team and program. Glad to see these young men succeed.

I think Ford has done a good job. He has not exceeded expectations. Most people around program, even his Asst. Coaches and Himself would have told you it was possible to win 6 or 7 games this season. He now has McCreary in position to accomplish that Goal. :popcorn::popcorn: Go Raiders.
The Bunnie way is working for the Raiders
McCreary County in a big way. Confusedinglepar

McCreary County 42
Sheldon Clark 08
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:I think Ford has done a good job. He has not exceeded expectations. Most people around program, even his Asst. Coaches and Himself would have told you it was possible to win 6 or 7 games this season. He now has McCreary in position to accomplish that Goal. :popcorn::popcorn: Go Raiders.

I am looking at the full body of work and time frame in which he had to complete this work, not just wins and losses. Not many have the ability to do what he is doing at McCreary right now and I am not referring to simply being competitive.

I am extremely happy for the young men who play, community and coaching staff! McCreary football is clearly headed in the right direction on and off the field.
McCreary County in a big way.

McCreary County 42
Sheldon Clark 00
hchs fan Wrote:McCreary County in a big way.

McCreary County 42
Sheldon Clark 00

McCreary very capable of scoring 42, don't know if the D can pitch a shut out, they seem to go to sleep at times. Go Raiders.:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
Give Chester a few years and he'll have SC playing some good football.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Cellking they have made a believer out of me. Raiders by at least 2 touchdowns.
insideinfo Wrote:Cellking they have made a believer out of me. Raiders by at least 2 touchdowns.

Hope you are right. I hate to make that drive and not get a win. It would be a very long drive back to the Lake with a loss. Go Raiders !!:biggrin:
Go Raiders
McCreary Central Avg. 43.9 Pts. per game. Sheldon Clark Avg. 15 pts. per game. Sheldon Clark has played a little harder Schedule. The Long Bus Ride ( on a Charter) makes me worry a little about this game. I think game may start a little sluggish for the Raiders, but when they wake up, they will go on and win this game. Hope so, if not a long ride home. Raiders 42 Sheldon Clark 15 Go Raiders !!!!!
When will McCreary rejoin their district and play in the class they are supposed to?
If the Raiders keep the numbers up looking like next year. Their supposed to meet soon to decide.. The team has really worked hard they deserve the opportunity..
Maroons Wrote:When will McCreary rejoin their district and play in the class they are supposed to?

I think they will be back in dist. next season. Super has said he wants numbers up, they had 45 dressed out today at pre-game. 4 more watching. That is great for us. :Clap::Clap::Clap:
I would love to see this game. Too far of a drive for me. Good luck Raiders go get a win.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Give Chester a few years and he'll have SC playing some good football.

I agree. SC has taken a hit with losing so many kids from parents having to relocate! I do believe McCoy will get them back on track soon and being competitive!!
Raiders win
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]