Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville @ South Floyd
Who wins?

Pikeville big..
bac2369 Wrote:Who wins?

Pikeville big..
JV gets in in 1st qtr.
If Pikeville wants to get additional rest for a couple of their starters this would be the week to do it!
Panthers by 36
pikeville should just play their jv and let their varsity have an extra weeks rest
Pikeville - 56

South Floyd - 6
Got to clear this up is the QB injuried? Making sure because of the basketball thread..
bac2369 Wrote:Got to clear this up is the QB injuried? Making sure because of the basketball thread..
He's fine. I saw that, no clue where that rumor came from.
Pikeville

Running clock by halftime.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
A cakewalk Pikeville big
South Floyd, keep your heads high and enjoy the rest of your season.

Your Win/Loss record may not be what you've hoped for.... but remember, you will be the last team ever to wear the Black, Sliver and Purple of the South Floyd Raiders.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Pikeville.....:popcorn:
The SOS says this is a nail biter game, I'm withholding my prediction until further research comes through :flame:
Pulp Fiction Wrote:South Floyd, keep your heads high and enjoy the rest of your season.

Your Win/Loss record may not be what you've hoped for.... but remember, you will be the last team ever to wear the Black, Sliver and Purple of the South Floyd Raiders.

What is the KHSAA going to do with the district this effects next year? Redistricting isn't scheduled for a couple more years.