Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin Vs Mayfield Predictions
mysonis55 Wrote:Besides that, there won't be any pressure on Arnett. That d line will not get into the backfield on pass plays. It's as simple as that.

:hilarious:
It's gonna surprise the eastern side just how quick things open up for Mayfield. Even the local Whitley Co fan. I'm sure if he shows up, 64 and I can teach him a little about the game of football.
I can see both teams having some success. I really feel that Corbin will come out strong & get a couple of quick scores and the lead. I then see Mayfield settling into the game, making the necessary adjustments and fighting themselves back into the game. By the time the 4th quarter gets going, it'll be close and whichever team avoids the turnovers and penalties and have the most gas in the tank left will come out on top.
Whatever happens, I just hope both teams leave injury free and with their confidence still intact. Because, even though I harass 64, I really want to see him and his little cousin get themselves a ring. I would be so happy for them.
mysonis55 Wrote:Whatever happens, I just hope both teams leave injury free and with their confidence still intact. Because, even though I harass 64, I really want to see him and his little cousin get themselves a ring. I would be so happy for them.

Yep my little cousin running out of johnny apple seeds...Confusednicker:
Does anyone know if there will be a live stream of this game?
Mayfield wins
I believe this one may come down to the end. Mayfield 24 -21
mysonis55 Wrote:It's gonna surprise the eastern side just how quick things open up for Mayfield. Even the local Whitley Co fan. I'm sure if he shows up, 64 and I can teach him a little about the game of football.

so you're going to teach me how to cheat and recruit and be an arrogant a$$? I'll pass Smile
pjdoug Wrote:so you're going to teach me how to cheat and recruit and be an arrogant a$$? I'll pass Smile

Who you calling a cheater pjdoug nobody buying my gas. Obama has help me more than anybody filling my gas tank up every Friday night. Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:Who you calling a cheater pjdoug nobody buying my gas. Obama has help me more than anybody filling my gas tank up every Friday night. Confusednicker:

full service? did he clean your windshield too?
Cheat???? I can't think of a thing we have done that would remotely resemble that word. Recruit, no need. We have plenty of talent. We have kids of past kids from Mayfield, no need. Arrogant??? I don't think so. Is it arrogant to make a prediction that you feel will be the score? Well, maybe, if your team doesn't back it up, I guess. But, if you make a prediction that is close to the score, then there is nothing arrogant about it.
This is a hard game to pick. Corbin because I can and like Corbin. Corbin Wins !!
Hard fought game. Corbin's speed on defense makes the difference this year. Give me Corbin 28-20
Even without Bright this will be a running clock in the 3rd Q
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:Even without Bright this will be a running clock in the 3rd Q

It's going to be your lucky day MayfieldCardinal I'm bringing crow with me on a red silver platter :Hungry::Hungry::Hungry: you like it well done or medium done.......I can promise you want see a running clock Friday night only barking hounds chasing your butt back to mayfield.....Marked that down because when you see headlights behind you remember the HOUNDS..... Confusedmoke:
TongueoliceLig " Breaking News " TongueoliceLig Redhounds Payback Tour coming to Lindsey Wilson College in less than 48hrs. I been waiting for this Redhounds tour for over a year. Myson55 is going to be myboy55 this time around... :truestory:
64 I know the running clock to be true because 55 told me. He said "what you don't understand is that I saw it in a vision while packing water barrels from the creek"
64 what you don't understand is that the foe this week is from them there hills and they just don't play ball like we do in the flats. I know it to be true because 55 told me it was so
pjdoug Wrote:so you're going to teach me how to cheat and recruit and be an arrogant a$$? I'll pass Smile

Now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are. :hilarious:
Now 64, sun, you gotta start wachin more film on them there Red Birds. Then you'd understand where 55s a comin from. Most of us West Kintukians here ain't got da time to study all that film stuff and most of us, I rekon, couldn't get to much out uf it anyways so weese just take ol 55's word fur it most the time.. And when yu get down film wachin and figure out where 55's a comin from, you mind sharin that wit the rest of us. Weese all ben tryin fer years tu figger it out ourselves.. Preshate it, Budde..
Corbin defense is bringing sack bags with them on this trip....Look for mayfield to get a lot of holding calls on them. Corbin going air born defense you flat landers getting worry.....I would be Confusednicker:
64, we ain't worried. Don't pay any attention to MayfieldCardinal, he's been drinking the wrong kinda water if you know what I mean. Already predicting holding calls on Mayfield, sounds like someone knows the refs. That's a heck of a statement to make. The flat landers by 28.
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:Even without Bright this will be a running clock in the 3rd Q

:thatsfunnConfusednicker:
Corbin 28-7. Cards can't hang with the big dogs 😂
mysonis55 Wrote:64, we ain't worried. Don't pay any attention to MayfieldCardinal, he's been drinking the wrong kinda water if you know what I mean. Already predicting holding calls on Mayfield, sounds like someone knows the refs. That's a heck of a statement to make. The flat landers by 28.

Geeeezzzz I make a statement that Corbin bringing a sack bag.....You make a statement like someone know the refs........Now which statement sound like an excuse 55. Confusederiously:
Corbin's QB is outstanding, the Jewell kid is a heck of a back and Moore is a great receiver. If we are to have a chance we will need to contain these 3 or atleast slow them down. On defense they fly to the ball with no noticeable weaknesses.

I read the newspaper article on the Danville game and one thing that really stood out was Coach Haddix commenting on that they had few going both ways and used that to wear Danville down. That was a concern but 55 has assured me that he is bringing enough Mayfield water to avoid being worn down. He says that with our water we don't get tired.

On a serious note, without Bright we are likely the underdog but I never right Mayfield off, they seem to often find a little Mayfield Magic in their time of need and I hope they can yet again. This will be the best team we play the rest of the way and should be a great measuring stick for where we are
I don't think mayfield is hardly ever an underdog. I honestly don't think they are now. I think this will be a very even game. I think both teams are equally matched. I guess what I am saying is that I think this game is a push. If we played it 10 times I think the record would be 6-4 or 5-5. That being said I've seen how these hounds can dig deep. I have no doubt mayfield can do the same thing. Gonna be really fun to watch. This is the most excited I've been about a game since the Corbin / Louisville Central game back in 2014. I'm gonna go with my hounds but I wouldn't bet money on it. Haha
Corbin is going to see a football clinic, over which they will have minimal control or involvement.
I think 64 is stalking them Mayfield fans, could this be the year. GO HOUNDSConfusednicker: