Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Russell
100.00%
West Carter
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
West Carter @ Russell 9/23
Thoughts?
Russell 28

West Carter 7
Russell 35
West Carter 07

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
Russell - 34

West Carter - 7
Russell 28
West 6
Russell 28
Comets 7
Billy Ray Cyrus's with another blow out.
Cupcake city.... Devils win easy
Russell with a running clock.
Russell wins this one.
Russell
Russell wins by 12

Russell 18
West Carter 6
Will be closer than most think.. Russell 20 WC 13
Let's see if Russell's offensive production can carry over from the Boyd game. Hopefully they've found some consistency. West is solid, but not as good as last year.

Russell 34
West Carter 7
samson81 Wrote:Let's see if Russell's offensive production can carry over from the Boyd game. Hopefully they've found some consistency. West is solid, but not as good as last year.

Russell 34
West Carter 7

Still no improvement in the run game. They have to find a way to run the ball. Cant and wont beat a good team by relying on the pass, which was the bulk of the offense last week. Without a run game West will be more of a challenge than it should be, Fleming away will be a toss up, and Raceland will be a loss.
Agreed Mighty Dog.... They need to work on going under center with a fullback and two tight ends.... If your o line is struggling zone blocking schemes which require players to switch to multiple blocks in a single play are not your best option... Simple traps, power, and isolation with fullback is best hope to get four yards a carry
I do agree that the running game is still lacking, but as long as they can generate 379 yards of offense, like they did against Boyd, I don't really care how they come by it. It is pretty alarming, though, that Nick Conley has only found the end zone once in four games.
Smith has improved each week and will continue to improve. But we all know that you need to be able to get the tough yards when you need them. And when youre in the red zone and the field is shortened you have to be able to run against better teams.
I am blown away at 1 TD in 4 games for Conley. Absolutely baffled. As for the passing game, its looking like the Red Devils are putting things together. West has a bunch of atheletes again, but arent quite as good upfront and their offense is out of sync at times. This game will end up looking like the Raceland/West Game with the score being much closer than it should be. Those kids in Wesf Carter still believe they can and should win each and every friday night.

Russell 28
West Carter 14
ThinBlue you should apply for Russell OC job next time it comes open.
Guaranteed to do a better job than the genius that's running it now
I mean at this point I couldn't do any worse lol
Russell 35
West 10
Russell 28-10
I think this one will be close early with Russell wearing West down and pulling away in the second half.

Russell 28
West Carter 15
Evils 28
Vomits 0
THINBLUELINE411 Wrote:I mean at this point I couldn't do any worse lol
Don't sell yourself short. Of course you could.