Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best in Floyd County in 08.
Since the 2007 season just ended, I was wondering who some thought would be the best players and teams next season. IMO Floyd County will be the most competitive it has been in a long time.
I see Betsy Layne, Allen Central, Adams and South Floyd will all have shots at it. Plus Wesley wont be horrible, and the other teams around the county will be decent.
top players in no particular order:
*Brandon Marrison (South Floyd)
*Micah Harlow(Allen Central)
*Andrew Roberts(Betsy Layne)
*Joseph Jamerson(Adams)
*Dylan Hamilton(Betsy Layne)
*Korey Jarrell(Betsy Layne)
*Jacob Prater(Allen Central)
That's the only ones I know the names of. I know there more, but I don't know their names.
Allen Central middle will be the team to beat.
Since the 06 season is over, who do you think?
BLUEGRASS-RULES Wrote:Allen Central middle will be the team to beat.

What kind of record did the 7th grade team at AC have this year? We play them tomorrow at Mullins in a 7th grade tournament.
Not sure of their record but they did win the B team county tournament and they were the number 1 seed so I would guess it was a pretty decent one.
We played them today at Mullins and they had a pretty good team. I believe they won 48-42. I was told they had only lost 1 game this year.
Andrew Roberts will be the best player in the county next season IMO!!!
OnCeABobcat Wrote:Andrew Roberts will be the best player in the county next season IMO!!!

Ha Ha...roberts is pretty good...but brandon marson will be the best player in the county...
Johnson Central Prolly.
Last year in the 06 basketball season all three of Betsy Layne's teams made it to the Floyd County Champion Ship.So does that tell you anything?
I'd pick Betsy Layne in Floyd County next year with Anrew Roberts, Dylan Hamilton, Kory Jarrell, and Chase Hamilton leading the way JMO
A who is Chase Hamilton the only player i know that goes to Betsy Layne and plays Basketball is Chase Hall
Chase Hall is who I meant~Sorry bout that~
about south floyd, brandon marson is a very good player, but hes not the best player on the team. Tyler Moore, and Dylan Hall are two very hard hitting players on both sides of the ball, moore who played QB for the raiders last year has now been moved to tail back. and hall middle line backer, and offensive guard/fullback, had an accident this summer and will be late gettin started for the raiders. but those 2 boys are the best 2 football players on the team. marson is the best athlete but his sport is basketball, but has done very well in his second sport of football
We are talking about Basketball.....lol