Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2A Corbin @ 5A Southwestern 09/16/16
Thoughts and Predictions :pondering:

Corbin 4-0
Southwestern 3-1
This will be another big test for the hounds. We will see how we match up with huge size and physicality this week. Corbin usually plays pretty well at The Reservation. Gonna go 21-14. . . Hounds on top.
28-14 Corbin
Corbin has been waiting a year to payback some teams from last year. Confusedinglepar Southwestern is one of those teams that is on Corbin radar this year. :Cheerlead

Corbin 35
Southwestern 21
Hounds by 7
Where is the Mafield game going to be played at it don't say on the KHSAA schedule
Give me Corbin 34-20
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:Where is the Mafield game going to be played at it don't say on the KHSAA schedule

Lyndsey wilson college.
Corbin is 3A.
At the Reservation!
Warrior will knock them off the ball and will dominate this game.
Official will take care of Corbin's Offense( no big plays, FLAGS)
I hope it's Corbin. It would be nice for the Cards to have another undefeated foe on the schedule a week after the Graves game.
corbin has proved me wrong by handling Danville easily but southwestern is huge up front and have some skilled athletes have to go with south western 35 21
Corbin is 3A....

Mayfield game is in Columbia at Lindsey Wilson College.
Southwestern 28-21
Myself I want to see Corbin with a undefeated regular season good luck This weekend Hounds
South Western has the Mt. Rushmore of Ky. high school football in Edwards, Pruitt, Fannin, and Vaught. Any of the four are deserving of Mr. Football honors. No way Corbin can hang. South Western 42 Corbin 6. Hats off to the Red Dogs for willing to schedule this game, Johnson Central wouldn't.
Really hard to judge this game. Southwestern lost to Danville by 1, but many will argue Southwestern much like the Mercer game did not show up to play. The Danville/Corbin game was hard to judge for two reasons. 1. Danville just played Boyle and a let down was expected. 2. High Snaps really caused problems for Danville. Danville may have had 5 high snaps but with their offensive scheme and speed those may have been TDs. Really depends on which Southwestern team shows up.
🙄 Jim Rome..... LOL
Corbin by10
Gonna be a hard fought close game.... Hounds on top tho. I see them winning by 2 touchdowns....
jim rome Wrote:South Western has the Mt. Rushmore of Ky. high school football in Edwards, Pruitt, Fannin, and Vaught. Any of the four are deserving of Mr. Football honors. No way Corbin can hang. South Western 42 Corbin 6. Hats off to the Red Dogs for willing to schedule this game, Johnson Central wouldn't.

Confusednicker:
And here we all thought that Corbin was 3A. LOL
Hounds by 14
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Everyone is talking about how big/ Mount Rushmore/ Southwestern is... Did they get new players from last season? I watched them play last year and with the same players this season. Corbin 35-14
A lot of people are picking Southwestern to upset the Hounds. I like Corbin in this one. Tough early season schedule has prepared Hounds for a tough game on the Reservation. A lot of people overlooking that Southwestern struggled this weekend with Mercer. Mercer led most of the game and had a chance to win it at the end. Southwestern is a good team and I could see an upset if Corbin was playing a lesser opponent the next week (instead they play Mayfield in a neutral site game after playing Danville). I like the Hounds to win by 10+, but it should be a good game as Southwestern is a good football team and well-coached.
T24 Wrote:A lot of people are picking Southwestern to upset the Hounds. I like Corbin in this one. Tough early season schedule has prepared Hounds for a tough game on the Reservation. A lot of people overlooking that Southwestern struggled this weekend with Mercer. Mercer led most of the game and had a chance to win it at the end. Southwestern is a good team and I could see an upset if Corbin was playing a lesser opponent the next week (instead they play Mayfield in a neutral site game after playing Danville). I like the Hounds to win by 10+, but it should be a good game as Southwestern is a good football team and well-coached.

See if you consider this an upset T24, :gtfo:
FBfan4life Wrote:Everyone is talking about how big/ Mount Rushmore/ Southwestern is... Did they get new players from last season? I watched them play last year and with the same players this season. Corbin 35-14
We have 4 of the best players that the little ol' Red Dogs will see this year.
jim rome Wrote:See if you consider this an upset T24, :gtfo:

Actually still not the worst thing that has been said to me today haha. I think it will be a good game like I said. Always tough to win on the Reservation...no matter the sport.
Common opponent is Danville. SW lost that game and gave up 35 in doing so....
Corbin 28-21. Corbin beat a very good Danville team last week and Southwestern has yet to beat a good team all year...