Virgie
Phelps
Pikeville
Mullins
Elkhorn
Johns Creek
Millard
Dorton

I don't know about the best, but in my opinion the most dominant player in Pike County is Jacob McClanahan from Elkhorn City. He's probably averaging around 25 points per game. At 6'5'' or 6'6", he is impossible to stop one on one. Most teams have taken the approach to put one player in front of him and one behind him . . . and that even seldom works.

Other players I can think of off the top of my head are Trey Roberts and a couple others-Virgie, the point guard (Hairston, I believe)and #3-Belfry, Hobo McCoy, the Ratliff kid (#3), along with a couple of others-Pikeville, #55 (the center)-Johns Creek, the 3 big guys from Millard, #24 I think from Kimper, and a couple from Dorton. I haven't seen Phelps, so I don't know about them. Mullins has a couple of decent players, but I don't know names or numbers.
Belfry has no #3
legacy1 Wrote:Belfry has no #3

They did when they played us. His name is Jordan Varney.
Sorry u could b right I was just told they have different #s for away & home games
legacy1 Wrote:Sorry u could b right I was just told they have different #s for away & home games

No problem. I looked back in the book for his name and number. He had 17 points when we played them.