Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most Underated Team in the 14th
Who do you guys think is the most underated team in the 14th?

I would deff say Cordia, no one is even tlking bout them or giving a chance in 07 but only losin one player from last season and gaining some new faces and a few basketball players are coming out. They should be a team to look at for in the 07.
MVP2 Wrote:Who do you guys think is the most underated team in the 14th?

I would deff say Cordia, no one is even tlking bout them or giving a chance in 07 but only losin one player from last season and gaining some new faces and a few basketball players are coming out. They should be a team to look at for in the 07.

Until Cordia gets a coach, they won't compete. They'll not be talked about.

Estill isn't mentioned very much. They play in a tough district with Powell and Lee. I'd say Estill.
Estill is not underrated. I guess you haven't been around long. Estill is one of the early favorites to win the region. Maybe LEslie because everyone thinks they lost everyone and maybe Letcher Central because the way they lost in the region.
baseball dad you will see compete when they beat KCC this year!!!
MVP2 Wrote:baseball dad you will see compete when they beat KCC this year!!!

Congrats to them, if they do. I have nothing to do with Knott or their program. So, it wouldn't bother me if that happened. Funny how some assume things, isn't it?
Letcher County Central is very underated! Coach Dean has been doing a great job getting the boys prepared! Look out for the Cougars come baseball season!
LCC_Cougar Wrote:Letcher County Central is very underated! Coach Dean has been doing a great job getting the boys prepared! Look out for the Cougars come baseball season!

how is LCC underrated i mean on almost every post on which teams are best in the region or top pitchers or catchers in the region you hear one of there players names or there team name. But i guess that is a good thing
Lcc!
MVP2 Wrote:Who do you guys think is the most underated team in the 14th?

Cordia does have a good team coming this year. Corey Gamble and Arthur Gayheart have played for them forever and they may go out their last year with a bang. Cordia also has Zach Hurt, their catcher and he's like Gayheart and Gamble, been playing forever and is probably their team MVP this year. He hits well and is a great runner.
It will never happen
Noone really expects hazard to do anything....We were HORRIBLE last season but this year will be a lot better. I see them being underrated cuz noone expects nething from them...
A Decent Lineman Wrote:Noone really expects hazard to do anything....We were HORRIBLE last season but this year will be a lot better. I see them being underrated cuz noone expects nething from them...

Hazard did have an off season last year. I expect them to rebound and the Bulldogs will look better.
I would have to say Cordia is underated. They have almost everyone back from last year.
Hazard probably but does anyone know if J. Hicks will play?
I think Leslie will be pretty good. People think that they are losing alot when they played really good without Morgan on the hill against Powell. Its hard to count them out. JMO
I think the the most underrated team will most likely be Lee County. They did lose some very good ball players and an excellent coach. But I think that they will still have good talent and will produce into a good baseball team this coming season. JMO.
Benchwarmer Wrote:It will never happen

i geuss will see this year sweet lou:thatsfunn
nobody thinks Leslie is underated.....they will be one of the top teams in the 14th just like last year...
Woo Wee Wrote:nobody thinks Leslie is underated.....they will be one of the top teams in the 14th just like last year...

i agree return a few good players lik roberts,morgan, and baker
GoCats10 Wrote:I would have to say Cordia is underated. They have almost everyone back from last year.
They should improve on a 9-18 season. They only beat four teams last year. South floyd two times, Jackson City three times, Jenkins two times and JBS two times.
Benchwarmer Wrote:They should improve on a 9-18 season. They only beat four teams last year. South floyd two times, Jackson City three times, Jenkins two times and JBS two times.

Ill have ta agree with "the incredible hulk" on this 1
I doubt that will happen. What was Cordia's record last year?
Godspeed Wrote:I doubt that will happen. What was Cordia's record last year?

like 8-18....but its a new yr does it really matter wat there record was last yr lets see how they are this yr in 07!!!!