Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell Co 38 Jackson Co 8
Bell Co Middle improves to 5-0 on the season.
Bell tried not to run up the score in the 3rd and 4th
Meece beat Bell In a short scrimmage by 4 touchdowns.
Meece beat Bell I'm a short scrimmage by 4 touchdowns. Meece is real!
Yes Meece is a great team , we are proud of our boys they are working hard everyday and scrimmaging or playing good teams like Meece helps you to improve !!
Bell Co. has nice size. Bell Co. plays New Harlan next week will be a good game.
New Harlan will give Bell it's first loss and they will give it to them hard.
New Harlan should win this, but it won't be a big blowout. Bell Co. does look very good, and anything is possible on the grid iron.
Should be a good game , looking forward to it!!!
Surprises me Bell plays Jackson. How long has Jackson had middle school football? I have never heard of them playing middle school.

Who else has Bell beat?
Bondurant, South Pulaski, Mountain View, Middlesboro, Jackson
The Coach did an excellent job scheduling for a good record. If I may who else do they play besides New Harlan?
He is a very good coach and we have some good players two were on Ky east west All stars this past year we have added some new players that have speed as well . I know Wayne Co. And Clay . Also if someone wanted to play he would not shy away just give him a call!
Is Bell still in D1?
D2
Those 2 are better than anyone else they have played thus far but neither are real good.

I don't even know who the Coach is, I was just stating he has scheduled some very mediocre teams to inflate the record. Not very challenging.
Darren Clark and I don't think that was his intentions at all . Not saying we are the best but we do have a good hard working team that is improving we are playing Harlan that are good and will help us see where we are at. Really don't see why so many negative comments.I have nothing bad to say about any team . We are all just trying to get better each game . Just enjoy seeing these young boys enjoy them self as should all adults!!!
BobcatPride74 Wrote:Darren Clark and I don't think that was his intentions at all . Not saying we are the best but we do have a good hard working team that is improving we are playing Harlan that are good and will help us see where we are at. Really don't see why so many negative comments.I have nothing bad to say about any team . We are all just trying to get better each game . Just enjoy seeing these young boys enjoy them self as should all adults!!!

Agreed on most. But I will say you know what you get when you schedule those teams, Southern being the only Wildcard. They are typically better but most have said this would be a down year for them also, nobody expected it to be this bad. Jackson still doesn't play any quality football, Middlesboro has been really bad.

Records are very misleading. A 5-0 team maybe 0-5 playing another's schedule. That is why it is always good to take a record with a grain of salt.

So who is the other teams left? You said Clay, Wayne and I think I read New Harlan?
Rommel Wrote:Agreed on most. But I will say you know what you get when you schedule those teams, Southern being the only Wildcard. They are typically better but most have said this would be a down year for them also, nobody expected it to be this bad. Jackson still doesn't play any quality football, Middlesboro has been really bad.

Records are very misleading. A 5-0 team maybe 0-5 playing another's schedule. That is why it is always good to take a record with a grain of salt.

So who is the other teams left? You said Clay, Wayne and I think I read New Harlan?

Good grief, give it a break. Bashing Bell Co's team for no reason. Should we not post any scores? Will that make you bashers feel better?
No one is bashing Bell, but the schedule they have played so far is very, very weak. Schedules like that get teams beat in the first round of the playoffs.
I admit so far bell has had some easy games but at the start of the season no one believed that bell could do anything with such young players because Most of the players had never played before
Let's just see what happens when they play new Harlan
Who have they got that never played before? Glad to see them winning.
Langford , Mink, and Baker which is a 6"3 12 year old and pretty good .. Also a really good Tyson Thomas
Mink and Thomas played at Middlesboro. So only 2 haven't played before.
Sorry did not mean had not played before just not with our boys , Mink is really fast , adding him to our bigs Josh Helton and Trevor kid , Chase Huff helped a lot . They all seem to like each other and play really hard!
We had a lot of players who just played last year but only played in junior league football
Bellintell Wrote:We had a lot of players who just played last year but only played in junior league football

Not sure what u are saying?
They were not in Middle school, played In 11-12 league!
Be first to say not our best game , looked not there self loosing 30-0