Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Westport vs Johnson Central 9/3/16
Westport will host Johnson Central this Saturday in our 6th annual Tom Eddleman Bowl. Both Varsity and JV will be in action. Varsity kicks off at 3:00pm and JV will follow.

Westport enters 3-1 on year and Johnson Central (I believe) is coming in undefeated.

If in Louisville area, come out out to Westport Field and watch these two teams go out it.

Westport middle
8100 Westport road
Louisville, KY 40222
The Eagles travel to Louisville to play Westport in the 6th Annual Eddleman bowl. I will try to update during game as much as I can.
Is that the correct address were playing at
Yes.

8100 Westport road
Louisville, ky 40222

The fastest way Would be to stay on 64 to 264 and get off at the Westport road exit. Make a right off the exit and we are about 2 miles down the road on the right.

If yo u take first entrance to school just go to bottom of parking lot and park near baseball field, the football field is right beside it.

If you want to take the second entrance just go straight back and you will see the field.
6-6 at end of first quarter
Same score at the half
Westport 20
Johnson central 12

4th quarter 7:35 remaining
Tie game

7:31 remains in 4th
Johnson 28
Westport 20

5:18 remaining
Johnson 36
Westport 20

1:13 remaining
Johnson 7th grade 26
Westport 0
How is the Qb
We hope he's OK
He's good. Bad concussion but a couple hours after game he finally realized who he was and all that and was up walking. Thanks for asking.
Good