Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somerset meece 60- North Laurel 6
Meece actually kneeled ball on every down to stop scoring in 4th qter. Second string still putting up points. They are 5-0 now
Who else has Meece played this year besides Bluegrass and North Laurel?
Neither North LaureI or Blue grass are any good this year! Bragging about beating up on them isn't saying much!
Meece beat rockcastle pretty good as well.
Sounds like Meece has a really good team this year. Are they D3?
I only remember 3 of them I attended. Boyle co. 22-0, Rockcastle co. 42-6 Glasgow 36-6. I think they played Bluegrass all blowouts and this game North Laurel 60-0
What will be Meeces toughest game
Florida State!
They still nave Madison Southern Foley, Corbin, Clay Co. I talked to one of the parents last night at the Corbin -Southern game. They are having a bowl sept. 10th but no opponent for the 8th grade. Said 4 teams have backed out on them so don't know who they will play then. We lost 50- 14 to Corbin last night.
Bluegrass is actually a good team. Don't no were you got your info they play a tough sch. with TK Stone, Bowling Green, Northern Pulaski. They're not great, but not bad either North Laurel came into game with only 1 loss to knox Co., but do agree they aren't very good, and I wasn't bragging just posting a score, and if you scroll there is a lot of 50 pt. blow outs posted, but you post Meece's blowout its bragging? North Laurel's 7th grade is huge and solid. They will make a run in 7th grade this year.
Our 8th grade played Blue Grass a couple weeks ago and we beat them 49-0 and our 7th grade played North Laurels 7th grade and we beat them 42-0.North's 7th grade does have some big boys on the LOS but their hurting at the skilled positions.Havent seen North's 8th grade.All I was saying is bragging about beating down teams that aren't very good isn't saying very much.
Dang what is going on at North Laurel?