Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Warfield Beat Jcms At Confrence?
Post Your Opinion
i think warfield has just as good a chance as they do to beating warfiels..so mabe things will turn around at confrence and warfield will be 1 seed for once...post your opinion
johnson central will smash warfield
23mj23 Wrote:johnson central will smash warfield

to my understanding when warfield played JCMS they had 4 at the most starters out..so it might turn around for JCMS if no players from WMS gets hurt..
i think wms will win in a close cuz the games bfor, the best player bj moore was out and then the 2nd leadin scorer was out and then another starter was hurt with bad bac and played threw it
I think Warfield can pull this one off with all their players healthy. Will be a tough game for both. When is it going to be played?
it will be played eater mon. or tues. of next week at warfield if im not mistakeing
The tournament is scheduled for Monday Feb. 5th and Tuesday Feb. 6th. I am not sure yet who is playing who yet. But I think that Warfield can beat JC easy. If the game is called fair then there is no doubt. They need the refs that called up to Belfry to come and call the tournament games. That was the best officiated game I have seen yet. The refs around here just about let the kids kill each other. I think it will be a great game to watch.
CARDS PROUD MOM Wrote:The tournament is scheduled for Monday Feb. 5th and Tuesday Feb. 6th. I am not sure yet who is playing who yet. But I think that Warfield can beat JC easy. If the game is called fair then there is no doubt. They need the refs that called up to Belfry to come and call the tournament games. That was the best officiated game I have seen yet. The refs around here just about let the kids kill each other. I think it will be a great game to watch.

As a Belfry fan I am glad someone sees that we try to get good officials and we do not get homers.

The refs that call big games at Beflry Middle - Inez, Warfield, JC, Pikeville, Virgie, Dorton, and LC usually have called in numerous WVA state tourney's and CHAMPIONSHIP games as well as 15th region tourney games.
johnson central will kill warfield
I am saying Johnson Central! Best of Luck to both!
johnson central by 25
i say warfield by 10
i dont know i say it will be a very close game...I just hope no WMS players get hurt in the game tonight!
im gonna pick JC
who won this game
congrats Warfield on a great win.
warfield won by 7 or 8
good job WMS that was a great game and we are all proud of you!!
WARFIELD BY 7 (55-48) WAY TO GO WARFIELD

23mj23 Wrote:johnson central by 25
I was there and i think that if JC would have played to there potential like they did in the second half that they would have won the mmsc champioship. They played like a team during the second half they were down 14 at the half and came back within 2 during the following 2 min in the 4th but if they had played to their potential they woula have won it. congrats to Warfield to their win over JC
2 mins left and only down by 2, they should have held Warfield off and outscored them, but that didnt happen. They came into this game knowing that they had beaten Warfield twice and didnt think Warfield would bring their A game, which they did. Warfield played their best the 1st half and JC did play to win the 2nd half, but they just couldnt get on top. Warfield proved to be the better team. One should never underestimate the power of team playing, and WMS did just that. Congrats boys!!!!!

Eaglefan 06 Wrote:I was there and i think that if JC would have played to there potential like they did in the second half that they would have won the mmsc champioship. They played like a team during the second half they were down 14 at the half and came back within 2 during the following 2 min in the 4th but if they had played to their potential they woula have won it. congrats to Warfield to their win over JC
proudmomma Wrote:2 mins left and only down by 2, they should have held Warfield off and outscored them, but that didnt happen. They came into this game knowing that they had beaten Warfield twice and didnt think Warfield would bring their A game, which they did. Warfield played their best the 1st half and JC did play to win the 2nd half, but they just couldnt get on top. Warfield proved to be the better team. One should never underestimate the power of team playing, and WMS did just that. Congrats boys!!!!!

your right but i think that if JC would have played their A game too that JC would have ran war field out the gym but ne ways your right that JC was thinkin that it was gunna be handed to them i remeber watchin one play where Jc was down 2 and #23 shot a three to go up bye 1 but he had a man post up wide open and a guy on fire in the corner but no he ook the shot and missed he made a big impression on the game at warfield. Congrats on warfield and their win over JC